Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 04/2020
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Scientist
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: First Class MS/M.Tech. in Metallurgy/ Chemical/Material/Environmental Engineering with 3 years experience in E-waste recycling OR First class M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics/ Material Science with 3 years experience in E-waste recycling OR Ph.D. in Chemistry/Metallurgy/Physics preferably with Research/Hands-on experience in e-waste recycling.
60000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years.
How to Apply:
Duly filled-in application with all enclosures Viz., copies of certificates, w. r. t. educational qualifications, date of birth, research experience, caste etc., must be sent to “Finance & Administrative Officer (SP-41), Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO), Cherlapally, Hyderabad - 500051” through Speed Post only.
Published on: 5th March 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment for following posts:
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
The Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET) was set for increasing competent research and development in the firmament of Electronic Materials. It functions as an autonomous scientific society under Dept. of Electronics & Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT), Govt. of India.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET Pune) R&D activities at present includes development of thick film materials, polymers for electronics, specialty chemicals and glasses, ultra high purity and refractory metals, semiconductors, electronic ceramics and fine powder processing. C-MET undertakes R&D projects, sponsored research, technology transfer, and consultancy and technical services.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Project Staff.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc. in Physics/Electronics Science/ BE/B.Tech in Electronics, B.Sc in Chemistry/Physics/Electronic Science for a great career at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Scientist: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Scientist?
The Payscale is as follows Project Scientist: INR60000,
When can I can apply for Project Scientist job at Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in HCL (PO), Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th April, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Scientist, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th April, 2020
- PGIMER Invites Application for Study Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IIITDM Jabalpur Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 500 Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 26 Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- NEHU Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- MAHATRANSCO Invites Application for 21 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2021