National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Invites Application for 3 Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 04/2021
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Assistant (PA)
Project Assistant (PA)
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Diploma in Civil/Mechanical from any recognized institute with at least second class (55% of marks) in the qualifying degree.
20000-30000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 Years
How to Apply:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 13-06-2021 2. Only applications online will be accepted. No other modes of applications, like email, post, etc. will not be accepted. Last date for Submission of Application: 03-07-2021 (1700Hrs.) 3. Link for online application https://niwe.res.in/careers.php
1. The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. Only applications online will be accepted. No other modes of applications, like email, post, etc. will not be accepted.
3. Application once submitted cannot be altered/ resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particulars entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the online application.
4. Request for change of e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances. The Institute will not be responsible for any loss of e-mail, loss of any communication due to the wrong address or email provided by the candidates.
5. The positions are purely on a Contract basis and the contract engagement will not confer any right on the candidate for regularization in NIWE.
6. The Age limit, Experience, and Qualification will be reckoned as on the closing date of the online application. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications and experience does not entail any candidate to receive a call letter for a Test and or Interview. NIWE reserves the right to restrict the number Of candidates to be called for Tests and or Interviews by short-listing the applications on the basis of a higher benchmark for short-listing criteria as may be decided by the Competent Authority. Age relaxation will be given as per Gol norms.
7. In case a particular University / Institution does not have any criteria of first-class or equivalence, 60% will be taken as equivalent to first class. In case of non-availability of conversion formula, CGPA/CPI of 6,75 (on a 10-point scale) will be taken as equivalent to 60% as per AICTE guidelines. For any other point scale of CGPA/CPI, the equivalence may vary proportionally. (a) Withdraw the advertisement either partly or wholly at any time without assigning any reason to this effect. (b) Fill or not to fill up some or all the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever (c) Increase/decrease the number of posts as per NIWE requirement at the time of appointment. (d) Add/Modify/delete by the issue of suitable corrigendum to the terms and conditions given in this notification of the recruitment.
8. In case of any corrigendum/addendum pertaining to this advertisement, the same shall be published on the Institute's website only. Accordingly, all applicants are advised to regularly visit the Institute's website https://niwe.res.in. They should also regularly check their email account for updates.
9. No TA/DA shall be provided for attending the Test/Interview.
10. Call letters and other correspondence for attending the Test and or interview, etc., will be sent to the eligible candidates through e-mail only.
11. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the DG, NIWE in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection, conduct of test and or Interview will be final and no query or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual.
Published on: 16th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Centre for Wind Energy Technology Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Assistant (PA) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||3rd July 2021||NIWE, Chennai|
|Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th April 2021||Pallikaranai, Chennai|
|Project Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Additional Director (Finance & Administration) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||2nd April 2021||Pallikaranai, Chennai|
|Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th February 2020||Pallikaranai, Chennai|
|Junior Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th October 2019||Pallikaranai, Chennai|
|Junior Engineer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||7th February 2019||No.657/1A2, Velachery - Tambaram Main Road|
|Project Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Junior Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th November 2018||Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai|
|Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th November 2018||Velachery-Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai|
|Scientist-C - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd March 2018|
About Centre for Wind Energy Technology Recruitment
About Centre for Wind Energy Technology
National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) formerly known as Centre for Wind Energy Technology was established in Chennai in the year 1998 by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE). The institute offers services and strives to find complete solutions for the kinds of difficulties and improvements in the entire area of the wind energy sector by carrying out further research. NIWE has a Wind Turbine Test Station (WTTS) at Kayathar. NIWE has following units - Research and Development Unit, Wind Resource Assessment Unit, Testing Unit, Standards and Certification Unit. Centre for Wind Energy Technology recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Administrative and Accounts Officer (AAO), Scientist, Consultant, Project Assistants, Steno Typist. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's degree, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Technology in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics, Masters Degree in Physics / Atmospheric Science / Meteorology, BE/B.Tech Degree in Electronics /Electrical & Electronics/Electronics & Communication/Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation / M.Sc Physics with Electronics specialisation / M.Sc (Electronics), certificate course by Industrial Training Institute (ITI) in discipline Fitter / Electrician / Mech. Instruments / Welder / Mechanic Electronics, B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical / Instrumentation and control /Mechanical Engineering, M.Tech Atmospheric Science, M.Sc Geo Informatics (Arc GIS knowledge), M.Sc. (Meteorology), B.Sc., (Physics / Maths), 10+2 with 80 wpm in shorthand and 40 wpm in English typing, for a great career at Centre for Wind Energy Technology.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Project Assistant (PA): 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Assistant (PA)?
The Payscale is as follows Project Assistant (PA): INR20000,
When can I can apply for Project Assistant (PA) job at Centre for Wind Energy Technology
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NIWE, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Assistant (PA), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd July, 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Invites Application for 120 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) Invites Application for 61 Manager, Staff Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) Invites Application for 425 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) Invites Application for 10 Junior Executive Recruitment 2021
- ASRB Invites Application for 65 Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- PSSSB Invites Application for 659 Junior Draftsman Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Police Invites Application for 1191 Intelligence Assistant, Constable Recruitment 2021
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 16 Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Invites Application for 35 Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 33 Musician Sailors Recruitment 2021
- Rural Electrification Corporation (REC) Invites Application for 17 Assistant Manager and Various Vacancy
- Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) Invites Application for 66 Graduate Engineer and Various Vacancy