CGKV Invites Application for Skilled Manpower Recruitment 2021
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV)
invites applications for recruitment of Skilled Manpower
Anjora, Durg, 491001 Chhattisgarh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CGKV Hiring For Skilled Man power Vacancies - 25000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Skilled Manpower|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||11 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma, BVSC
Skills / Eligibility
A Walk -In -Interview will be held on 18.10.2021 at 11 A.M. in the DRS Seminar Hall Anjora, Durg, C.G. for Recruiting Skilled Manpower for the Project at DSVCKV, Anjora, Durg sanctioned by PI NAHEP component 2A , ICAR, Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi.
1. Department: TVCC
2. Post Name: Skilled Manpower
3. No. of Post: 01
4. Research Project: NAHEP Component 2A Project" Investment in ICAR Leadership for Agricultural Higher Education".
5. Duration of the Project: upto 31st March 2022 or till the termination of the project
6. Sanctioned by ICAR, Indian Agricultural Statistics Research Institute, New Delhi
7. Emoluments/ Duration Rs.25000/ Fixed per Month
8. Qualification B.V.Sc & AH Diploma in Animal Husbandry (DAH)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. A Walk-In-Interview will be held on 18.10.2021 at 11 A.M.
2. The candidates should report with one set of bio-data having self-attested copies of all documents (mark sheets, degrees, experience certificates, publications, etc.) and recent passport size photograph along with all original certificates.
3. No separate interview/call letter will be issued. No T.A/D.A shall be paid for attending the interview. The position is purely temporary and would terminate with the project with absolutely no obligation on the part of the Department/College or University whatsoever.
4. The candidates should wear masks and maintain social distance on the date of the interview.
Published on: 11 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya. The other Related Jobs Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 13 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 23 July 2022|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 14 July 2022|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 6 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 31 December 2021|
| Skilled Manpower - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 18 October 2021|
| Part Time Teacher - ( 1 Posts) Posts
GE Road, Raipur
|Last Date: 06 October 2021|
About Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Recruitment
About Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) was established on 11th April 2012, by State Government. The main Objective of Vishwavidyalaya is to make provision for imparting education towards development of quality human resources in different branches of veterinary and Animal Science.
The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) is to customize an integrated approach for all round development of Livestock, Poultry and Fisheries, through imparting quality education, by extension of technologies for economy growth of state.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV), offers Courses for Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D and Polytechnic and such Degrees, Diploma, Certificates and other Academic Programmes to develop Veterinary and Animal Science.
The Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya (CGKV) offers recruitments for the posts of, Faculty (for academic disciplines offered by Vishwavidyalaya), Assistant Professor (Dairy Technology) / Assistant Professor (Dairy Engineering) / Assistant Professor (Physical Education) / Associate Professor (Veterinary Surgery & Radiology) / Research Assistant (Economics), etc.
There offers some other posts for Administrative Departments like ; Animal Attendant / Pharmacology Assistant / Animal Diseases Investigation Officer / Veterinary Surgeon / Lab Technician / Head Clerk / Assistant Scientist / Veterinary Toxicology & Pharmacology / Peon / Sweeper, etc.
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya was established on 11th April 2012. Objectives of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya are - Making provision for imparting education in different branches of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, to make advancements in conducting of research in veterinary and animal sciences, make provisions for extension education in Veterinary and Animal Sciences, partner and link up with National and International educational institutions, To establish linkages with the departments and organize working in the field of Veterinary and Animal Sciences in Chhattisgarh, to link with National and International research institutions specializing in the field of veterinary and animal sciences to be updated with the latest technology, Organizing and imparting continued education, refresher training courses and summer institutes, hold technical symposium and workshops for improving knowledge of the technical personnel in the field, provisions for the study of basic sciences.
Constituent colleges of Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya are :
College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Anjora, Durg
College of Dairy Technology, Raipur
College of Fisheries, Kawardha
Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director, Dean, Associate Director, Deputy Director, Sports Officer, Director, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Principal, Ayurvedic Doctor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Phd in relevant discipline, Masters in relevant Discipline, MBBS, for a great career at Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidalaya.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Skilled Manpower: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Skilled Manpower, Skills / Eligibility?
The Payscale is as follows Skilled Manpower: INR 25000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Skilled Manpower, Skills / Eligibility job at Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Anjora, Durg
What is Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Skilled Manpower: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Chhattisgarh Kamdhenu Vishwavidyalaya Skilled Manpower: 1 Posts, is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Skilled Manpower, Skills / Eligibility, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 10 Academic Associate Recruitment 2022
- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Invites Application for Project Technician-III Recruitment 2022
- NHM Chandigarh Invites Application for Gynaecologist, Paediatrician Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Invites Application for Programme Associate Recruitment 2022
- KAPL Invites Application for 32 Ayush Service Representative, Area Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Forest Management Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Siddha Regional Research Institute (SRRI) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- Zoological Survey of India Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 36 Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Tripura State Electricity Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2022
- Punjab State Power Corporation Limited (PSPCL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2022
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Invites Application for 56 Specialist Recruitment 2022