Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) Invites Application for 307 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Engineer
Daganiya, Raipur, 492013 Chhattisgarh
Number of Vacancy: 307 Posts
|CSEB Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Total Vacancy||307 Posts|
|Age Limit||19 to 45 years|
|Salary||35400 - 112400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||28 Oct, 2021|
Online applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineer (JE) in Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited (CSPDCL), Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Limited (CSPTCL) & Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited (CSPGCL) as per details given hereunder
1. Post Name: Junior Engineer
2. No of Posts: 307
i. Electrical: 3 years Diploma in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering from any Government recognized Institute
ii. IT: 3 years Diploma in Information Technology from any Government recognized Institute
iii. Computer Science: 3 years Diploma in Computer Science from any Government recognized Institute
iv. Mechanical: 3 years Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering from any Government recognized Institute
v. Electronics: 3 years Diploma in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electronics & Instrumentation from any Government recognized Institute
vi. Civil: 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from any Government recognized Institute.
4. All Engineering Diploma should be duly approved by AICTE/UGC.
5. The pay matrix of Junior Engineer is S-8, Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400. Selected candidates shall be provisionally appointed to the post of Junior Engineer on probation for 3 years, which also includes the training period. During the probation period stipend shall be paid as following:
i. 1st year 70% of Rs. 35,400/-
ii. 2nd year of Rs. 35,400/-
iii. 3 rd year of Rs. 35,400/- On the above basic pay, other allowances shall be payable. Other terms and conditions shall be as per CSPHCL circular no. 786 dtd. 05-04-2021 as amended from time to time.
Educational Qualification: Diploma
35400 - 112400(Per Month)
Age Limit: 19 to 45 years
a) The selection process involves online computer based test of 2 Hours duration. Online computer based test (CBT) shall comprise of 100 objective type questions with Multiple Choice answers consisting of Part I - 80 questions related to professional subject and Part II - 20 questions to judge the general awareness and reasoning.
b) Based on the merit of online CBT, maximum three times candidates against one available vacancy (1:3 ratio) in each category for every branch shall be called for document verification at Raipur. The date & venue of document verification shall not be changed in general.
c) Final selection shall be based on merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in online CBT. The selection will be subject to condition that candidates fulfills all the required qualification and criterias prescribed for such appointment and submit all necessary certificates/ documents.
d) The minimum qualifying marks for UR/OBC category shall be 40% and for SC/ST category shall be in Online CBT. For every correct answer One mark shall be awarded.
e) For every wrong answer 1/4 mark (i.e. 0.25 mark shall be deducted. No marks shall be awarded for un-attem ted uestions. The question paper will be in English and Hindi only.
f) However, in case of any typographical error or any interpretation issue in Hindi, the English version of the question paper shall prevail.
g) The online CBT will be conducted at (a) Raipur, (b) Bilaspur, (c) Bhilai & (d) Durg or any other place as decided by CSPHCL. Phone or any
How to Apply:
1., Starting date of submitting the application form online: From 1200 hrs. of 29-09-2021
2. Ending date of submitting the application form online: 2359 hrs. of 28-10-2021
3. Last Date of submitting the fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/ Debit Card / UPI etc: 2359 hrs. of 28-10-2021
4. Please refer to the Power Companies website www.cspc.co.in in the how to apply section.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited Recruitment
About Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited
The Chhattisgarh State was formed according the Madhya Pradesh Reorganization Act 2000. The President of India gave his consent to this Act on the 25th August 2000. The Government of India subsequently set the 1st November 2000 as the day on which the State of Madhya Pradesh would be bifurcated into State of Chhattisgarh and State of Madhya Pradesh.
The Chhattisgarh State was formed after bifurcation of Madhya Pradesh into State of Chhattisgarh and State of Madhya Pradesh. Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board (CSEB) became started operations on 01.12.2000. Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board has been reorganized into following five companies The Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited, The Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited, The Chhattisgarh State Power Transmission Company Limited, The Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited, The Chhattisgarh State Power Trading Company Limited. The Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited started functioning from 1st January 2009 Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Officer, Company Secretary, Junior Engineer (T&D)/(Civil)-Trainee, Publicity Assistant, Law Assistant, Chief Fire Cum Security Officer, Security Officer, Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Various Discipline), Testing Assistant, Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Technician (Vocational) Apprentice, Shift Chemist (Trainee), Junior Engineer Trainee (Various Discipline), Accounts Officer/ Assistant Manager (F & A). Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS Degree, Degree in Journalism, Law degree, Graduate, Graduate in any Discipline, 10th Class Pass with ITI, M.Sc. in Chemistry, CA / ICWA, for a great career at Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 307 vacancies in total. Junior Engineer: 307 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Engineer: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Daganiya, Raipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Engineer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 28th October, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021