Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) Invites Application for 9 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts
Educational Qualification: MSc in any branches of Life Science/ Chemistry/ Biophysics/ Pharmaceutical Science with more than 55% marks (for General and OBC) and 50% marks (for SC / ST/ PWD candidates) from any UGC-recognized University / Institute along with NET / GATE or other equivalent National Level Exams conducted by Central Government Departments.
25000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 years.
How to Apply:
1. Interested and eligible applicants are requested to submit their application in prescribed form in the prescribed e-mail id (firstname.lastname@example.org) addressing to the Director, CNCI with complete Bio-data along with relevant documents and testimonials in support of date of birth, educational qualification and caste status etc.
2. The application letter duly signed (pdf) along with all the relevant documents should reach through prescribed email id within fifteen (15) days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
3. The candidate should mention the advertisement number at the top of the application letter.
Published on: 3rd August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
During that time with the help and support of Dr. B.C. Roy an eminet physician and then chief minister of West Bengal, the foundation of the present day Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital(CCH) was laid.The hospital was formally inaugurated by Prof. Madam J.Curie in January 2,1950 and named after Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das, as a tribute to and in the acknowledgment of the enormous donation of his land and property for the cause.Initially this was a Cancer treatment centre, which gradually expanded its activities in basic and clinical research with the assistance from goverment funding organzations.This eventually led to the founding of the Chittaranjan National Cancer Research Centre (CNCRC),funded by the Goverment of India in 1957, which was committed to basic research on cancer.
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) is a cancer care hospital. It is located in Kolkata. CNCI was established on January 2, 1950, as Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital. Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialists, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Scientist (Medical), Statistician, Social Worker, Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MD/MS/DNB, M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biophysics / Biological Sciences, graduate degree in social work/medical sociology/ anthropology/psychology Or Master's Degree in social work/medical sociology/anthropology/psychology (MA/MSW) or Graduate, graduate degree + knowledge of data entry work, for a great career at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 9 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 37, S. P. Mukherjee Road
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th August, 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Study Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Lower Division Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sikkim Judicial Academy Invites Application for Accounts Clerk Recruitment 2021
- IIITDM Jabalpur Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 500 Agricultural Development Officer Recruitment 2021
- HPSC Invites Application for 26 Sub Divisional Agricultural Officer Recruitment 2021
- NEHU Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Physiotherapist, Clinical Psychologist, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- MAHATRANSCO Invites Application for 21 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPMR Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2021