Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Invites Application for Blood Centre Technician Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Blood Centre Technician
Blood Centre Technician
,Kolkata,700026 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Blood Centre Technician|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||Age (as on 20.10.2021): Not exceeding 30 Years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: DMLT, BMLT
Director CNCI, Kolkata, invites interested applicants for attending a walking-in-interview to be held on 20.10.2021 from 12.30 P.M onwards at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Street No. 299, Plot No. DJ-01, Premises No 02-0321, Action Area-1D, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata - 700156 for engagement of 2(Two) full time BLOOD CENTRE TECHNICIANS on contractual basis:
1. Name of the Post: Blood Centre Technician
2. No of Post: 02
3. Qualification & Experience: Diploma/Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology after 10+2 with one year experience in the testing of blood or its components in licensed Blood Centre.
4. Desirable: Experience in Components with Apheresis from Licensed Blood Centre.
5. Remuneration: 24000 (Consolidated)
Age Limit: Age (as on 20.10.2021): Not exceeding 30 Years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Interested applicants for attending a walking-in-interview to be held on 20.10.2021 from 12.30 P.M onwards at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute, Street No. 299, Plot No. DJ-01, Premises No 02-0321, Action Area-1D, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata - 700156
2. The interested applicants will report to Administration Section on the above mentioned date at 10.30 am along with all their testimonial.
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment for following posts:
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute Recruitment
About Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
During that time with the help and support of Dr. B.C. Roy an eminet physician and then chief minister of West Bengal, the foundation of the present day Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital(CCH) was laid.The hospital was formally inaugurated by Prof. Madam J.Curie in January 2,1950 and named after Deshbandhu Chittaranjan Das, as a tribute to and in the acknowledgment of the enormous donation of his land and property for the cause.Initially this was a Cancer treatment centre, which gradually expanded its activities in basic and clinical research with the assistance from goverment funding organzations.This eventually led to the founding of the Chittaranjan National Cancer Research Centre (CNCRC),funded by the Goverment of India in 1957, which was committed to basic research on cancer.
Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) is a cancer care hospital. It is located in Kolkata. CNCI was established on January 2, 1950, as Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital. Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Specialists, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Research Scientist (Medical), Statistician, Social Worker, Data Entry Operator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MD/MS/DNB, M.Sc in Biochemistry/ Biophysics / Biological Sciences, graduate degree in social work/medical sociology/ anthropology/psychology Or Master's Degree in social work/medical sociology/anthropology/psychology (MA/MSW) or Graduate, graduate degree + knowledge of data entry work, for a great career at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Blood Centre Technician: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Blood Centre Technician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Blood Centre Technician: INR 24000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Blood Centre Technician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 37S.P.Mukherjee Road , Kolkata
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Blood Centre Technician, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 20th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021