Competition Commission of India was established on 14 October 2003. Competition Commission of India is a body of the Government of India which is responsible for enforcing The Competition Act, 2002 throughout the country. It looks after prevention activities that will have an adverse effect on competition in India. Competition Commission of India has to look after eliminating practices having adverse effect on competition, promote and sustain competition, protect the interests of consumers and ensure freedom of trade in the markets of India. Competition Commission of India recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Additional Director General, Joint Director General, Deputy Director General, Advisor, Director, Joint Director, Deputy Director, Assistant Director, Office Manager, Private Secretary, Assistant Director General, Director (Economics), Joint Director (Economics), Deputy Director (Law), Deputy Director (Financial Analysis), Deputy Director (Economics), Office Manager (Finance & Accounts), Office Manager (Corporate Service), Deputy Director (Corporate Services), Assistant Director (Library Services), Member, Senior Principal Private Secretary, Additional Director General (FA). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's degree in Law/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration with finance & accounts/ CA/CS/Cost Accountant, Bachelor's Degree in any discipline, Bachelor's Degree in Library Science, Master's Degree in Commerce / Master's Degree in Business Administration (Finance) / Chartered Accountant / Company Secretary / Cost and Works Accountant, Ph.D. in Economics in Micro Economics or Industrial Organization Theory or Econometrics, Ph.D. Degree in Economics or Statistics, Master's Degree in Economics / Statistics, for a great career at Competition Commission of India.
Competition Commission Of India (CCI) Invites Application for 9 Deputy Director General Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: A-12011/1/2020-HR
Competition Commission Of India (CCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Director General
Deputy Director General
Number of Vacancy: 9 Posts
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Law/ Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration with finance & accounts/ CA/CS/Cost Accountant or any equivalent degree considered useful by the Selection Committee.
Experience: Experience in Competition Law/Matters.
78800-209200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
The application in the prescribed pro-forma (Annexure-II), together with all necessary documents i.e. cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, copies of APARs etc. and ‘Certificate from the Employer’ may be sent to the undersigned, through proper channel, latest by 18th June 2021.
Published on: 22nd May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Competition Commission of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Competition Commission of India Recruitment
About Competition Commission of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 9 vacancies in total. Deputy Director General: 9 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Director General?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Director General: INR78800,
When can I can apply for Deputy Director General job at Competition Commission of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kidwai Nagar (East), New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Director General, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021