Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Associate I
Project Associate I
CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIR-CSIO), Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), Sector 30-C, Chandigarh 160 030
ADDRESS, Chandigarh,PINCODE STATE
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CSIR Hiring For Project Associate I Vacancies - 31,000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Associate I|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit as on last date of applications: 35 years|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc
1. Name of the Scheme/Project: R&D Project sponsored by ADA Bangalore
2. Post Name: Project Associate-I
(i) 31,000/- + HRA to scholars who are selected through
(a) National Eligibility Tests- CSIRUGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE OR
(b) A selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Department and their Agencies and institutions OR Rs25000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
4. Tenure/ Project Duration (Tentative): Till 31st April 2023
5. No. of Positions: 01 (Physics)
6. Essential Qualification: a) Project Associate –I (01 post) M.Sc. in Physics/Applied Physiscs/Applied Optics or equivalent (Desirable - Experience in the field of optical design and simulation will be preferred )
7. Advertisement No. 37/2021
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Upper age limit as on last date of applications: 35 years
1. In case a large number of candidates apply for the position, Selection/Screening Committee will have discretion to shortlist the candidates for interview based on written exam or percentage of marks or desirable qualification/ experience or higher qualification or any other criteria deemed fit.
2. In respect of equivalence clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification for recruitment as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order/letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated otherwise the Application is liable to be rejected.
3. List of selected candidates will be displayed on website. In addition, a waiting panel will also be drawn for meeting future requirements of the project and it will be valid for one year
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who fulfill the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, and experience etc. may fill the online Application Form through ‘Recruitment’ link on CSIR-CSIO website www.csio.res.in and upload the relevant documents (certificates of educational qualifications, experience, DOB, category etc.) in a single file on the online application portal on or before last date i.e. 16/10/2021
2. The link will get disabled after last date at 5:00 PM.
3. No hard copies of applications should be sent to this Office. Engagement will be purely on contract/temporary basis and co-terminus with the completion of the project. The exact date and time for holding physical/virtual interviews of the shortlisted candidates will be intimated on our website/intimated through e-mail in due course
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Recruitment for following posts:
About Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Recruitment
About Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its cutting edge R&D knowledge base in diverse S&T areas, is a contemporary R&D organization. CSIR has a dynamic network of 37 national laboratories, 39 outreach centres, 3 Innovation Complexes, and five units with a pan-India presence. CSIR’s R&D expertise and experience are embodied in about 3460 active scientists supported by about 4350 scientific and technical personnel as of June 2021.
CSIR covers a wide spectrum of science and technology – from oceanography, geophysics, chemicals, drugs, genomics, biotechnology and nanotechnology to mining, aeronautics, instrumentation, environmental engineering and information technology. It provides significant technological intervention in many areas concerning societal efforts, which include environment, health, drinking water, food, housing, energy, farm and non-farm sectors. Further, CSIR’s role in S&T human resource development is noteworthy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Associate I: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Associate I: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Chandigarh
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Associate I, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Council Scientific Industrial Research government jobs or sarkari naukri for Council Scientific Industrial Research. Get full details of Council Scientific Industrial Research jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Council Scientific Industrial Research Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Council Scientific Industrial Research Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Council Scientific Industrial Research in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Council Scientific Industrial Research in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Council Scientific Industrial Research as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Council Scientific Industrial Research today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Council Scientific Industrial Research for FREE. You can also get Council Scientific Industrial Research Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- DRDA Ranchi Invites Application for 11 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- District Rural Development Agency Ranchi (DRDA Ranchi) Invites Application for 58 Computer Assistant, Gram Rojgar Sevak Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjang Hospital & Vardhman Mahavir Medical College Invites Application for Nursing Officer Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of India (SAI) Invites Application for 5 Sports Associate Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Wind Energy Technology Invites Application for Additional Director Recruitment 2021
- Saraikela Kharsawan District Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021