Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Project Associate
Senior Project Associate
Vigyan Suchna Bhawan, 14, Satsang Vihar Marg, Spl. Institutional Area, New Delhi – 110067, Hyderabad: CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad - 500 007
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|CSIR Hiring For Senior Project Associate Vacancies - 31000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||40 years. The age limit is relaxable for candidates of statutory groups as per CSIR/Govt. of India instructions on the subject.|
|Salary||25000 - 31000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.D
Applications are invited from qualified candidates (Indian nationals) who meet the necessary educational and work requirements to work on project titled “Filing of Third Party Observations and Pre-grant Oppositions based on TKDL Evidences” (MLP0008). The engagement is purely on temporary and contract basis. The engagement shall be initially up to 31 March 2022 and maximum until 31 March 2025, i.e., co-terminus with the project. The extension of tenure of any project staff beyond 31 March 2022 will be subject to review by a Review Committee at the end of each year or earlier, as deemed necessary. The location of the project activities will be as indicated in the table below. Details of posts, eligibilities are as under:
1. Post Name: Senior Project Associate (Patents)
2. Code: TKD801
3. No. of Post: 01
4. Salary: Rs. 31,000/-+HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility Tests – CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions Rs. 25,000/-+HRA for others who do fall under (i) above
5. Qualification and desirable skills: Master’s degree in Chemical or Biological sciences from recognized University or equivalent; and four years’ experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organisations and Scientific activities and service OR Doctoral Degree in Science from a recognized University or equivalent
6. CSIR-TKDL will make a panel of waitlisted candidates to fill vacancies in near future. Such panel will be valid for one year from date of notification of result, or until project completion, whichever is earlier.
7. Job Requirement: Preference will be given to those with proficiency in applicable languages, computers and commonly used software
25000 - 31000(Per Month)
Age Limit: 40 years. The age limit is relaxable for candidates of statutory groups as per CSIR/Govt. of India instructions on the subject.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last date to submit online application: 26 October 2021, 5:30 PM
2. Candidates who fulfil the above criteria may fill the online form available at www.csir.res.in
3. The online applications should reach on or before 26 October 2021, 5:30PM. The applications will be scrutinized by a duly constituted Screening Committee and all recommended candidates will be interviewed online. The date of online interview will be communicated separately.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Recruitment for following posts:
About Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Recruitment
About Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its cutting edge R&D knowledge base in diverse S&T areas, is a contemporary R&D organization. CSIR has a dynamic network of 37 national laboratories, 39 outreach centres, 3 Innovation Complexes, and five units with a pan-India presence. CSIR’s R&D expertise and experience are embodied in about 3460 active scientists supported by about 4350 scientific and technical personnel as of June 2021.
CSIR covers a wide spectrum of science and technology – from oceanography, geophysics, chemicals, drugs, genomics, biotechnology and nanotechnology to mining, aeronautics, instrumentation, environmental engineering and information technology. It provides significant technological intervention in many areas concerning societal efforts, which include environment, health, drinking water, food, housing, energy, farm and non-farm sectors. Further, CSIR’s role in S&T human resource development is noteworthy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Project Associate: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Project Associate: INR 25000 - 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Hyderabad, Telangana Last Date: 26 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts CSIR Hiring For Senior Project Associate Vacancies - 31000 Salary - Check More Details CSIR Hiring For Senior Project Associate Vacancies - 31000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Senior Project Associate Education Requirement M.Sc Total Vacancy 1 Post Job Locations Hyderabad Age Limit 40 years. The age limit is relaxable for candidates of statutory groups as per CSIR/Govt. of India instructions on the subject. Experience Fresher Salary 25000 - 31000(Per Month) Posted on 07 Oct
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th October, 2021
- Indian School Of Mines Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ICT Mumbai Invites Application for Administrative Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 47 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Invites Application for 4 Young Professional-I Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for 6 Junior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Business Development Executive III Recruitment 2021
- IIT BHU Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- HLL Lifecare Limited Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021