Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Project Associate
Senior Project Associate
CSIR-Traditional Knowledge Digital Library Unit (TKDL Unit), Vigyan Suchna Bhawan, CSIR-NISCAIR Building, 14, Satsang Vihar Marg, New Delhi – 110 067
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
|CSIR Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Project Associate|
|Total Vacancy||4 Posts|
|Job Locations||Leh, Chennai|
|Age Limit||40 years. The age limit is relaxable for candidates of statutory groups as per CSIR/Govt. of India instructions on the subject.|
|Experience||4 - 6 years|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||26 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MS/MD
The CSIR-Traditional Knowledge Digital Library (CSIR-TKDL) Unit is engaged in the protection and preservation of India’s vast traditional knowledge present in ancient texts by converting the information into modern languages. It aims to prevent the misappropriation of Indian Systems of Medicine through patenting at the international level.
i. CSIR-TKDL Unit is a unit under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), an autonomous body with the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (Ministry of Science and Technology).
ii. Applications are invited from qualified candidates (Indian nationals and non-Indians as per relevant GoI provisions in place) who meet the necessary educational and work requirements to work on project titled “Digitization of Indian Systems of Medicine – Siddha and Sowa Rigpa” (MLP0005).
iii. The engagement is purely on temporary and contract basis. The engagement shall be initially up to 31 March 2022 and maximum until 31 March 2025, i.e., co-terminus with the project.
iv. The extension of tenure of any project staff beyond 31 March 2022 will be subject to review by a Review Committee at the end of each year or earlier, as deemed necessary.
v. The location of the project activities will be as indicated in the table below. Details of posts, eligibilities are as under:
1. Post Name: Senior Project Associate (Siddha) Code: TKC501
2. Qualification and desirable skills: BSMS (Siddha) from a recognized University or equivalent; and four years’ experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organisations and Scientific activities and service OR MD (Siddha) from a recognized University or equivalent
3. No. of positions: 03
4. Posting location: Chennai
1. Post Name: Senior Project Associate (Sowa Rigpa) Code: TKL501
2. Qualification and desirable skills: Bachelor’s degree in Sowa Rigpa medicine from recognized University or equivalent; and four years’ experience in R&D in Industrial and Academic Institutions or S&T Organisations and Scientific activities and service OR Master’s degree in Sowa Rigpa medicine from a recognized University or equivalent
3. No. of positions: 01
4. Posting location: Leh-Ladakh
5. Salary: For Senior Project Associate Rs. 42,000/-+HRA
6. Advertisement No.: TKDL/03/2021
Age Limit: 40 years. The age limit is relaxable for candidates of statutory groups as per CSIR/Govt. of India instructions on the subject.
The applications will be scrutinized by a duly constituted Screening Committee and all recommended candidates will be interviewed online. The date of online interview will be communicated separately.
How to Apply:
1. Candidates who fulfil the above criteria may fill the online form available at www.csir.res.in
2. Last date to submit online application: 26 October 2021, 5:30 PM
3. For any query please contact Email: email@example.com
4. For any technical problems while submitting the online form, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The online applications should reach on or before 26 October 2021, 5:30PM.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Recruitment for following posts:
About Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Recruitment
About Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
The Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), known for its cutting edge R&D knowledge base in diverse S&T areas, is a contemporary R&D organization. CSIR has a dynamic network of 37 national laboratories, 39 outreach centres, 3 Innovation Complexes, and five units with a pan-India presence. CSIR’s R&D expertise and experience are embodied in about 3460 active scientists supported by about 4350 scientific and technical personnel as of June 2021.
CSIR covers a wide spectrum of science and technology – from oceanography, geophysics, chemicals, drugs, genomics, biotechnology and nanotechnology to mining, aeronautics, instrumentation, environmental engineering and information technology. It provides significant technological intervention in many areas concerning societal efforts, which include environment, health, drinking water, food, housing, energy, farm and non-farm sectors. Further, CSIR’s role in S&T human resource development is noteworthy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Senior Project Associate: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Project Associate: INR 42000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Leh, Chennai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Project Associate, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th October, 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for 3 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Worker Grade II, Lab Assistant, Boiler Operator Recruitment 2021
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for Structure Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 4 Loco Attendant Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Kerala State Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Ltd Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 15 Marketing Representative Recruitment 2021
- National AIDS Research Institute (NARI) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Hindu College New Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sugarcane Breeding Institute Invites Application for Authorized Medical Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NIO Goa Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021