Deendayal Port Trust Invites Application for Deputy Chief Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: GA/PS/2020/DyCAO/1144
Deendayal Port Trust
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
Deputy Chief Accounts Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
(i) Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India.
(ii) Nine years experience in executive cadre in the field of Finance. accounting in an Industrial/ Commercial /Govt. Undertaking.
60000-180000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 40 years.
How to Apply:
The application through proper channel may be sent in the prescribed proforma enclosed as Annexure-II, along with the following documents in an envelope, superscribing ‘Application for the post of Deputy Chief Accounts Officer in Deendayal Port Trust’, so as to reach the office of Secretary, Deendayal Port Trust, A.O. Building, Post Box NO.50, Gandhidham, 370 201 on or before 19/06/2021:-
i) Copies of ACRs / APARs for the last 5 years, attested by Officer, not below the rank of Dy. HoD on each page. If ACRs/ APARs for a particular year are not available, the last available ACRs /APARs may be furnished with a non-availability certificate.
ii) Attested photocopies of all certificates and proof of educational qualification, present and past work experience in the respective post, and pay scale.
iii) No Objection Certificate from the respective Port (Annexure-III).
iv) Undertaking of the applicant to the effect that the candidature will not be withdrawn if selected.
v) Vigilance / Administrative clearance of the concerned Port, as per enclosed Proforma prescribed by the Ministry (Annexure-IV).
vi) The veracity of the qualification certificates and the recognition of the degree obtained by the applicant may be ensured and certified.
vii) Two recent passport size photographs.
Published on: 20th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
About Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment
About Deendayal Port Trust
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Deputy Chief Accounts Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Deputy Chief Accounts Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Deputy Chief Accounts Officer: INR60000,
When can I can apply for Deputy Chief Accounts Officer job at Deendayal Port Trust
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Gandhidham, Kutch
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Deputy Chief Accounts Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021