Govt Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
DRDO Recruitment 2021-2022 drdo.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. DRDO headquarters is in New Delhi. It was established in 1958. DRDO is engaged in developing defence technologies for various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronic and computer sciences, human resource development, life sciences, materials, missiles, combat vehicles development and naval research and development. Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, Admin and Allied categories, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Administrative Officer, Junior Research Fellowships (Computer/ Statistics/ Psychology), Stores Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Scientist, Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Physiology / Life Sciences / Electronics, Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, B.Sc. + Diploma in Engineering, 10th pass + ITI in specific trade, Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Polymers / Composites, M.Sc Degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic), BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, M.Sc in Statistics, MA (Psychology), M.Sc. Physics/M.Sc Electronics/M.Sc Material Science, Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation, for a great career at Defence Research and Development Organization.
NPOL Invites Application for 41 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: NPOL/TA/01/2020
Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory (NPOL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentices
Thrikkakara, Kochi, 682021 Kerala
Number of Vacancy: 41 Posts
1. Two-year ITI in Fitter Trade.
2. Two-year ITI in Turner Trade.
3. Two-year ITI in Machinist Trade.
4. Two-year ITI in Draughtsman (Mech) Trade.
5. Three-year ITI in Tool and Die Maker.
6. One year ITI in the plastic processing sector and in an Injection Moulding process.
7. One year ITI in Welder Trade.
8. Two-year ITI in Electronic Mechanic.
9. Two-year ITI in Electrician.
10. One year ITI in COPA.
11. One year ITI in Stenography (English) and Secretarial Practice.
12. One year Broad-based Basic Training in the Hospitality Sector under Centre of Excellence Scheme and Advanced module of Centre of Excellence Scheme in Front Office Management.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://apprenticeship.gov.in/
Published on: 4th February 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
About Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment
About Defence Research and Development Organisation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 41 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentices: 41 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentices?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentices: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentices job at Defence Research and Development Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Thrikkakara, Kochi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th March, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentices, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th March, 2020
- High Court of Gujarat Invites Application for 10 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority Of India (SAI) Invites Application for 320 Coach, Assistant Coach Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 2500 Sailors Recruitment 2021
- West Central Railway (WCR) Invites Application for 716 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- NIPHM Invites Application for 7 JRF, SRF, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- RIMS Imphal Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IDBI Bank Invites Application for 6 Chief Data Officer and Various Posts
- Central Agricultural University (CAU) Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Cochin Shipyard Ltd (CSL) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- GADVASU Invites Application for Young Proféssional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Ltd (NFL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021