Govt Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
DRDO Recruitment 2021-2022 drdo.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. DRDO headquarters is in New Delhi. It was established in 1958. DRDO is engaged in developing defence technologies for various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronic and computer sciences, human resource development, life sciences, materials, missiles, combat vehicles development and naval research and development. Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, Admin and Allied categories, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Administrative Officer, Junior Research Fellowships (Computer/ Statistics/ Psychology), Stores Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Scientist, Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Physiology / Life Sciences / Electronics, Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, B.Sc. + Diploma in Engineering, 10th pass + ITI in specific trade, Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Polymers / Composites, M.Sc Degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic), BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, M.Sc in Statistics, MA (Psychology), M.Sc. Physics/M.Sc Electronics/M.Sc Material Science, Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation, for a great career at Defence Research and Development Organization.
Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL) Invites Application for 7 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2020
Defence Research and Development Laboratory (DRDL)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)
Kanchanbagh PO, Hyderabad, 500058 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 7 Posts
1. B.Tech/BE with First Class in Mechanical Engg. from UGC recognized University with GATE valid score (Paper code: ME) (or) M.E/M. Tech with First Class in Mechanical Engg. from UGC recognized University and B.Tech/B.E (Mechanical Engg.) with First Class from UGC recognized University.
2. B.Tech/BE with First Class in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg. from UGC recognized University with GATE valid score (Paper code: AE) (or) M.E/M. Tech with First Class in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg. from UGC recognized University and B.Tech/B.E (Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg.) with First Class from UGC recognized University.
31000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 28 years.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed applications as per given format which can be downloaded from www.drdo.gov.in. Duly filled in application form must be sent to "The Director, Defence Research & Development Laboratory (DRDL), Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Missile Complex, Kanchanbagh PO, Hyderabad - 500 058"
Published on: 5th December 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
About Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment
About Defence Research and Development Organisation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 7 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): 7 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellowship (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) job at Defence Research and Development Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kanchanbagh PO, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th December, 2020
- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Invites Application for 2621 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) Invites Application for 50 Driver Recruitment 2021
- Madras High Court Invites Application for 3557 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Invites Application for 38 Manager, Deputy Director and Various Posts
- AIIMS Jodhpur Invites Application for 86 Teaching Positions
- NIT Goa Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for 15 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- BIT Mesra Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for JRF, Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for 18 MTS, LDC and Various Posts
- Mizoram University (MZU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021