Govt Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
DRDO Recruitment 2021-2022 drdo.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Defence Electronics Application Laboratory (DEAL) Invites Application for 71 Diploma Trainee, ITI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. DRDO headquarters is in New Delhi. It was established in 1958. DRDO is engaged in developing defence technologies for various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronic and computer sciences, human resource development, life sciences, materials, missiles, combat vehicles development and naval research and development. Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, Admin and Allied categories, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Administrative Officer, Junior Research Fellowships (Computer/ Statistics/ Psychology), Stores Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Scientist, Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Physiology / Life Sciences / Electronics, Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, B.Sc. + Diploma in Engineering, 10th pass + ITI in specific trade, Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Polymers / Composites, M.Sc Degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic), BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, M.Sc in Statistics, MA (Psychology), M.Sc. Physics/M.Sc Electronics/M.Sc Material Science, Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation, for a great career at Defence Research and Development Organization.
Centre for Advanced Systems (CAS) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: CAS/HRD/JRF/04/2021
Centre for Advanced Systems (CAS)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Keesar (M), Hyderabad, 501301 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University in first division with valid a NET/GATE score. OR M.E/M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University in first division at both B.E/B.Tech and M.E/M.Tech level.
31000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 28 years.
How to Apply:
Typewritten application with complete bio-data along with self-attested copies of mark sheets, degree certificates and other testimonials should reach Director CAS, Yadgarpally (V), Keesara (M), Hyderabad-501301 within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Affix a recent passport size photograph on the right top corner of the first page of the application. Please send a crossed Indian Postal Order of Rs. 10/- drawn in favour of Director, CAS Yadgarpally (V), Keesara (M), Hyderabad along with the application. (Candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC are exempted from this payment.) Candidates working in Govt/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies should apply through proper Channel.
Published on: 15th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
About Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment
About Defence Research and Development Organisation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR31000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Defence Research and Development Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Keesar (M), Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th March, 2021
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Invites Application for Campus Director, Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Management Assistant and Various Posts
- Sainik School Jhunjhunu Invites Application for 13 Accountant and Various Posts
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Invites Application for Vehicle Driver Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Invites Application for Fitter Recruitment 2021
- Dr A P J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) Invites Application for Director, Dean Recruitment 2021
- National Seed Research and Training Centre (NSRTC) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Invites Application for Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Nagrota Invites Application for TGT, General Employee and Various Posts