DRDO Invites Application for Civilian Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
invites applications for recruitment of Civilian Medical Officer
Civilian Medical Officer
The Director, CABS, Wind Tunnel Road, Belur, Yemlur Post, Bangalore- 560037
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|DRDO Hiring For Civilian Medical Officer Vacancies||Details|
|Job Role||Civilian Medical Officer|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma,MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 65 years|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Posted on||02 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: PG Diploma, MS/MD
Age Limit: Below 65 years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The organization reserves the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reasons.
2. For detailed advertisement visit: http:// www.drdo.gov.in Last date for submission of online applications 30 days from the date of publication of this notification.
3. Eligible candidates should submit typewritten applications on plain paper mentioning therein Name, Father's/Husband's Name Date ef Birth, Address for Communication, Educational Qualification, Details of Experience, KMC/IMC Registration Number along with phone no. email address and photocopies of self-attested supporting certificates/testimonialsto
4. "The Director, CABS, Wind Tunnel Road, Belur, Yemlur Post, Bangalore- 560 037 within 30 days from the date of this advertisement. The envelope should be subscribed as "Application for the post of Civilian Medical Officer - Contract"
Published on: 03 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
About Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment
About Defence Research and Development Organisation
DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO's pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defence system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India's military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. DRDO headquarters is in New Delhi. It was established in 1958. DRDO is engaged in developing defence technologies for various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronic and computer sciences, human resource development, life sciences, materials, missiles, combat vehicles development and naval research and development. Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, Admin and Allied categories, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Administrative Officer, Junior Research Fellowships (Computer/ Statistics/ Psychology), Stores Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Scientist, Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Physiology / Life Sciences / Electronics, Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, B.Sc. + Diploma in Engineering, 10th pass + ITI in specific trade, Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Polymers / Composites, M.Sc Degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic), BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, M.Sc in Statistics, MA (Psychology), M.Sc. Physics/M.Sc Electronics/M.Sc Material Science, Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation, for a great career at Defence Research and Development Organization.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Civilian Medical Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Civilian Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Civilian Medical Officer: INR 55000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Civilian Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Defence Research and Development Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Yemlur Post, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Civilian Medical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Goa Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- PRL Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Chief Accountant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021