Defence Research and Development Organisation Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship
Junior Research Fellowship
ADDRESS, New Delhi, PINCODE Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|DRDO Announced Job Notification For Junior Research Fellowship Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of Advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribes and OBC as per Govt. of India orders.|
|Posted on||02 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E
DRDO invites applications from young and motivated candidates for award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) initially for a period of two years (extendable as per rules) as per details given below:
1. Position: Junior Research Fellowship 02 (Two)
2. Essential Qualification: B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engg in first division with Valid GATE score in Computer Science & Information Technology [Paper code : CS]
3. Desirable: Proficiency in JAVA/PHP/RDBMS/.NET/Linux/ Networking
4. Emoluments: Stipend of Rs.31,000/- per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
5. Equivalent acceptable subjects of Essential Qualification Degree:
(i) Computer Science/ Engg/ Technology
(ii) Computer Science and Engg./Technology
(iii) Computer Science/Engg & Info Tech
(iv) Computer Science & System Engg
(v) Software Engg/ Technology
(vi) Computer Science & Automation Engg/ Tech
(vii) Information Technology
(viii) Computer Science/Technology & Informatics Engg/ Tech
(ix) Information Science & Engg/Technology
(x) Computer & Communication Engg
(xi) Computer Networking
Age Limit: Not exceeding 28 years as on the closing date of Advertisement. The upper age limit shall be relaxable for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribes and OBC as per Govt. of India orders.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview (offline/online) based on factors like meeting the qualifying requirements, merit of GATE score, etc. The final selection of the candidates will be on the basis of GATE score and Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates possessing above qualifications from recognized Universities/Institutions are required to apply online only through the RAC website https://rac.gov.in.
2. Closing Date: 21 days from the Date of publication in Employment News
Published on: 02 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
About Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment
About Defence Research and Development Organisation
DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO's pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defence system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India's military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. DRDO headquarters is in New Delhi. It was established in 1958. DRDO is engaged in developing defence technologies for various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronic and computer sciences, human resource development, life sciences, materials, missiles, combat vehicles development and naval research and development. Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, Admin and Allied categories, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Administrative Officer, Junior Research Fellowships (Computer/ Statistics/ Psychology), Stores Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Scientist, Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Physiology / Life Sciences / Electronics, Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, B.Sc. + Diploma in Engineering, 10th pass + ITI in specific trade, Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Polymers / Composites, M.Sc Degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic), BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, M.Sc in Statistics, MA (Psychology), M.Sc. Physics/M.Sc Electronics/M.Sc Material Science, Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation, for a great career at Defence Research and Development Organization.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellowship: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellowship, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellowship: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellowship, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Defence Research and Development Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellowship, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021