Govt Defence Research And Development Organisation (DRDO) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
DRDO Recruitment 2021 drdo.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Defence Research and Development Organisation Invites Application for Senior Accounts Officer Grade I Recruitment 2021.
Defence Research and Development Organisation Invites Application for DRDO Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Defence Research And Development Establishment (DRDO)
invites applications for recruitment of DRDO Junior Research Fellow
DRDO Junior Research Fellow
Jhansi Road,, Gwalior, 474002, Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts
|DRDO Junior Research Fellow Jobs in Gwalior at Defence Research And Development Establishment - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||DRDO Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Age Limit||28 years.|
|Posted on||29 Oct, 2021|
|Walkin Date||09-12-2021 - 10-12-2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Defence Research and Development Establishment (DRDE), Gwalior a premier institute of Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), invites applications from young and meritorious indian Nationals who desire to pursue defence related research as Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Research Associate (RA). Selection will be made on the basis of Walk-in-interview to be held at DRDE.
1. Post Name: DRDO Junior Research Fellow
2. No of Vacancy: 11
3. Essential Qualification:
i. First class M Sc. in Biological Stream in Life Sciences / Zoology / Biotechnology / Molecular Biology/Microbiology I Pharmacology I Toxicology / Immunology and National Eligibility Test (NET) CSIR-UGC NET JRF/LSI MHRD (GATE)
ii. First class M.Sc. in Chemistry (Physical / Analytical / Organic I Inorganic) and National Eligibility Test (NET) qualification conducted by CSIR-UGC NET JRF/LS, MHRD (GATE)
iii. Graduate degree in Textile / Polymer Science/ Polymer Chemistry Engineering (B.E I B. Tech) in first division with NET/GATE conducted by CSIR- UGC (NET), MHRD (GATE) or Post graduate degree in Textile / Polymer Science IPolymer Chemistry Engineering (M.E/ M.Tech) in first division both at Graduate and post graduate level.
4. Stipend (Monthly): Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Rs. 31000/- with HRA & medical facilities admissible as per DRDO & National Agency's research fellowship rules. Research Associates (RA): Rs. 54000/- with HRA & medical facilities admissible as per DRDO & National Agency's research fellowship rules.
5. Essential Educational Qualification:
First Division in Post Graduate degree MSc in relevant subject discipline and having ualified National Eligibility Test NET JRF/LS) / MHRD (GATE), DBT, ICMR any approved National agency or GATE. Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
Age Limit: 28 years.
Written Test may be conducted for JRF's from 1100hrs-1200hrs. (Depending on the number of candidates appearing on the date of interview) and only qualfied candidates will be interviewed on the same day.
How to Apply:
1. DRDE located at least OIKM from Gwalior Railway Station on Jhansi Road Gwalior and Land Mark is Hotel Landmark Road & Near of FCI GOdown.
2. Please Note: Electronics Items like smart phones/moble phones!Pen drives/laptop/CD-ROM & any type of Electroncs gazettes are not allowed to carry inside DRDE Gwalior Campus.
3. Incomplete applications will be rejected during the screening for eligibility.
4. Antecedents of candidate will be venfied again at the time of joining, if selected. Offer of award of Fellowship Associateship does not confer on the candidates, any right for absorption in DRDO
5. No TADA witl be paid for attending interview or for pining, if selected.
6. Date of Interview: 09.12.2021 to 10.12.2021
Published on: 29 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
About Defence Research and Development Organisation Recruitment
About Defence Research and Development Organisation
DRDO is the R&D wing of Ministry of Defence, Govt of India, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defence technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defence technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with requirements laid down by the three Services. DRDO's pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as Agni and Prithvi series of missiles; light combat aircraft, Tejas; multi-barrel rocket launcher, Pinaka; air defence system, Akash; a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems; etc., have given quantum jump to India's military might, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) is an agency responsible for the development of technology for use by the military. DRDO headquarters is in New Delhi. It was established in 1958. DRDO is engaged in developing defence technologies for various fields, like aeronautics, armaments, electronic and computer sciences, human resource development, life sciences, materials, missiles, combat vehicles development and naval research and development. Defence Research and Development Organization recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Research Fellow, Senior Technical Assistant, Technician, Admin and Allied categories, Research Associates, Senior Research Fellow, Senior Administrative Officer, Junior Research Fellowships (Computer/ Statistics/ Psychology), Stores Officer, Senior Accounts Officer, Scientist, Graduate Apprentice (Chemical Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering). Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc Degree in Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Biomedical Sciences / Physiology / Life Sciences / Electronics, Bachelors Degree in Mechanical, B.Sc. + Diploma in Engineering, 10th pass + ITI in specific trade, Ph.D Degree in Organic Chemistry, M.Tech Degree in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Polymers / Composites, M.Sc Degree in Chemistry (Organic/Inorganic), BE/B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering, M.Sc in Statistics, MA (Psychology), M.Sc. Physics/M.Sc Electronics/M.Sc Material Science, Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relation, for a great career at Defence Research and Development Organization.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 11 vacancies in total. DRDO Junior Research Fellow: 11 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for DRDO Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows DRDO Junior Research Fellow: INR 31000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for DRDO Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Defence Research and Development Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Jhansi Road,
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for DRDO Junior Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021