Govt Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Defence Services Staff College Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Defence Services Staff College. The other Related Jobs Defence Services Staff College Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
About Defence Services Staff College Recruitment
About Defence Services Staff College
The DSSC is a joint services institution. It functions in accordance with the directives issued by the Chiefs of Staff Committee from time to time. The Aim of the Staff Course is to train selected officers of the three Services in command and staff functions in peace and war in their own service, inter-service and joint service environment, and provide related general education to enable them to perform effectively in command and staff appointments.
The Defence Services Staff College (DSSC) is an inter-service institution of the Ministry of Defence of the Republic of India. One of the oldest military institutions in India, it was founded in 1905 as the Army Staff college in Deolali (near Bombay), and then relocated to Quetta (now Pakistan). After the partition of India and Pakistan, the Indian operations relocated to Wellington Cantonment in The Nilgiris District of Tamil Nadu.
By 1950 it was progressively transformed into a fully integrated Defence Services Staff College, imparting training to Officers of the three services in the company of some officers from the Indian Civil Services, Para Military Forces and friendly foreign countries. DSSC is affiliated to Madras University for the award of M.Sc. degree in Defence and Strategic Studies.
Defence Services Staff College Wellington recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Stenographer, Draughtsman, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Gestetner Operator, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in 12th Class + Dictation: 10 Minutes @ 80 WPM. Transcription: 50 Minutes (English), 65 Minutes (Hindi) (On Computer); 12th Class + Diploma in Draughtsmanship, 12th Class + A Typing Speed of 35 WPM in English or 30 WPM in Hindi on Computer; 12th Class; 10th Class for a great career at Defence Services Staff College Wellington, Tamil Nadu.
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Invites Application for 9 Contract Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 107 Excise and Taxation Inspector Recruitment 2022
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Invites Application for Hardware Design Engineer Recruitment 2022
- West Bengal University of Animal & Fishery Sciences (WBUAFS) Invites Application for Medical Officer and Various Posts
- TISS Budgam Invites Application for Social Worker Recruitment 2022
- Meghalaya Energy Corporation Limited Invites Application for 36 Junior Divisional Accountant Recruitment 2022
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for Young Professional, Consultant Recruitment 2022
- Kerala Postal Circle Invites Application for Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Hospital (TMH) Invites Application for Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) Invites Application for 75 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2022