Delhi High Court Invites Application for 60 Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2019
Delhi High Court
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical)
Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical)
Number of Vacancy: 60 Posts
Educational Qualification: BCA/B.Sc (Computer Science) / B.Sc. (Hons.) (Computer Science) / B.Tech (Computer Science) / MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Tech. (Computer Science) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any institution recognized by AICTE and/or institutions affiliated to recognized universities. (Only such candidates, who possess essential qualification as on the date ofsubmitting online application, need to apply.)
Age Limit: 18-27 years as on 01.01.2018.
Examination Fee: A non-refundable online fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by General as well as OBC candidates and Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred & Fifty Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by the candidates belonging to the categories of SC/STlEx-ServicemenlPersons with Disability suffering from disability OL (One Leg) or BL (Both Legs) or LV (Low Vision) or HH (Hearing Handicapped).
How to Apply:
Application Forms can be filled up online on the website of this Court, i.e., www.delhihighcourt.nic.in. The candidates already in Government Service should intimate their Department/Office where they are serving and shall be required to produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview if declared successful in the Written Test.
Published on: 1st January 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Delhi High Court Recruitment for following posts:
About Delhi High Court Recruitment
About Delhi High Court
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 60 vacancies in total. Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical): 60 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical): INRLevel-5,
When can I can apply for Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical) job at Delhi High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sher Shah Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd January, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Judicial Assistant (Technical), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd January, 2019
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Executive Recruitment 2020
- National Projects Construction Corporation (NPCC) Invites Application for 6 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Kamarajar Port Limited Invites Application for 5 Pilot Recruitment 2021
- Repco Bank Invites Application for 10 Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPSC Invites Application for 15 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Raipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Job Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021