Delhi High Court Invites Application for 35 Chauffeur Recruitment 2019
Delhi High Court
invites applications for recruitment of Chauffeur
Number of Vacancy: 35 Posts (Gen-1, EWS-09, OBC-13, ST-6, SC-6)
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Matric / Higher Secondary with driving licence of light vehicles and 2 years unblemished experience in the line.
5th Level of Pay matrix of 7th CPC
Age Limit: Age should not be below 18 years and over 27 years as on 01.01.2019. That is, the applicant should have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2001.
Selection Procedure: Provisionally eligible candidates will require to appear for Preliminary Examination (OMR based Objective Type), Skill Tests (Driving Skill Test on Simulator as well as on road in Real Traffic Conditions) and Interview.
Application Fee: A non-refundable online fee of Rs.400/- (Rupees Four Hundred Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by General Category/OBC-NCL/EWS candidates and Rs.200/ (Rupees Two Hundred Only) along with applicable transaction charges will be payable by the candidates belonging to the categories of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen. However, charges/fee for Skill Tests shall be payable by the concerned candidates on the date of the test directly to the Agency which would conduct such tests. Amount of such charges/fee will be notified at the relevant stage, while amount of such charges/fee wiiI be the same for all successful candidates irrespective of the category of applicants-candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://delhihighcourt.nic.in
Published on: 5th August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Delhi High Court Recruitment for following posts:
About Delhi High Court Recruitment
About Delhi High Court
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 35 vacancies in total. Chauffeur: 35 Posts (Gen-1, EWS-09, OBC-13, ST-6, SC-6),
What is the Pay Scale for Chauffeur?
The Payscale is as follows Chauffeur: INR5th Level of Pay matrix of 7th CPC,
When can I can apply for Chauffeur job at Delhi High Court
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Sher Shah Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Chauffeur, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th September, 2019
- Kamarajar Port Limited Invites Application for 5 Pilot Recruitment 2021
- Repco Bank Invites Application for 10 Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- MPPSC Invites Application for 15 Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Oceanography (NIO) Invites Application for Project Associate, Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Raipur Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Job Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Project Staff Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for 3 Software Developer Recruitment 2021
- Delhi High Court Invites Application for Common Assistant Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Pune Invites Application for Project Associate, Research Associate Recruitment 2021