Delhi Police Invites Application for Advocate/ Lawyer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
invites applications for recruitment of Advocate/ Lawyer
Room No. 623, 6th floor, Tower-II, New PHQ, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi
New Delhi, Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts
|Advocate/ Lawyer Jobs in New Delhi For LLB at Delhi Police - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Advocate/ Lawyer|
|Total Vacancy||11 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The candidates should not be more than 65 years of age as on 01.10.2021.|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Posted on||06 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||14 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: LLB
Delhi Police invites applications for the empanelment of Advocates/ Lawyers for the purpose of providing legal assistance to the Investigating Officers of Delhi Police in the cases under following heads:-
(a) Offences Against the State;
(b) Offences relating to the Army, Navy & Air Force;
(c) Offences affecting the human body;
(d) Offences against property and
(e) Offences relating to documents and property marks.
(f) POCSO Cases;
(g) NDPS Act cases;
(h) MCOCA cases;
(i) JJ Act;
(j) UAP Act cases; and
(k) Any other case (s) with the approval of CP Delhi.
1. Post Name: Advocates/ Lawyers
2. Total Number of Vacancies: 11.
3. Professional and educational qualification:
(i) The applicant must posses a degree of Law from a recognized University and must be a registered legal practitioner.
(ii) He should have at least 5 years of practice in criminal matters, preferably trial court practices.
(iii) Retired PPs and advocates having served or on government panels tendering legal advice in criminal matters may also apply.
4. Scope of work: Broadly, the scope of work of Advocates/Legal Consultants on panel would be as under:-
A) In matters where FIR has been registered:
a. To tender legal advice to the Investigating Officers during:
(i) All stages of investigation i.e. from the registration of case to the filing of charge sheet. The work will also include help in drafting legal papers.
(ii) To provide legal advice in Bail matters and Misc. maters in various courts, including Hon’ble Supreme Court and High Courts.
b. To assist the IOs in drafting questionnaire for seeking opinion from experts i.e. Doctors, Forensic Science Laboratories (CFSL & FSLs) etc.
c. To discuss and share case laws, prominent Judgments of the Hon’ble High Court and Apex Court respectively.
d. To assist the IOs in interpreting the laws, statutory rules and regulations and amendments thereof.
B) Miscellaneous Matters:
a. To seek Legal Advice in the matter of complaints/references.
b. To seek Legal Advice in the matter of application/cases registered u/s 156(3) Cr.PC.
c. To seek Legal Advice in the matter of legal notice received u/s 80 CPC and 140 DP Act etc.
d. To assist preparing replies to notices, received from various Commissions.
e. Any other reference as per the requirements of Delhi Police Headquarters.
6. Payment Terms:
The panel advocates/legal consultants shall raise their bills to the concerned DCP for their payment. Thereafter, respective District/Unit DCsP shall verify the raised bills and make payments from their budget head “Professional Services Head” allotted to Delhi Police as per the existing financial rules applicable to Delhi Police.
Age Limit: The candidates should not be more than 65 years of age as on 01.10.2021.
1. Advertisement shall be given in prominent National Dailies (Hindi & English), as well as on Delhi Police Website
2. Application shall be invited from desirous candidates. A Selection Committee shall be nominated by CP Delhi to shortlist the candidates and prepare a list from the willing applicants.
3. The candidates so shortlisted based on their experience in criminal legal field shall be interviewed by the Selection Committee constituted for the purpose.
4. The Selection Committee shall recommend a panel of advocates to the Commissioner of Police, for approval.
5. The decision of CP/Delhi shall be final. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained
6. Intimation shall be sent only to the selected candidates.
7. The advocates would be empanelled for a period of 1 year from the date of empanelment.
8. The Selection Committee may extend empanelment for a further period of such advocates subject to the satisfaction of the Selection Committee and the approval of Commissioner of Police, Delhi.
How to Apply:
Desirous candidates may download the Application forms from Delhi Police Website i.e. www.delhipolice.nic.in and submit applications from 10.00 am to 5.00 p.m in Room No. 623, 6th floor, Tower-II, New PHQ, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi w.e.f. 06.10.2021 till 14.10.2021 (on working days).
Published on: 06 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Delhi Police Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Advocate/ Lawyer - ( 11 Posts) Posts||14 October 2021||New Delhi, Delhi Last Date: 14 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts Advocate/ Lawyer Jobs in New Delhi For LLB at Delhi Police - Apply Now Advocate/ Lawyer Jobs in New Delhi For LLB at Delhi Police - Apply Now Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Advocate/ Lawyer Education Requirement Total Vacancy 11 Posts Job Locations New Delhi Age Limit The candidates should not be more than 65 years of age as on 01.10.2021. Experience 5 - 10 years Salary Not Disclosed Posted on 06 Oct|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Constable (Executive) - ( 5846 Posts (Male-3902, Female-1944)) Posts||20th August 2020 (Tentative)||CGO Complex, New Delhi|
|Head Constable - ( 649 Posts (Gen-223, EWS-65, OBC-153, SC-126, ST-82)) Posts||27th January 2020||IP Estate, New Delhi|
|Head Constable - ( 554 Posts) Posts||30th October 2019||IP Estate, New Delhi|
|Constable - ( 65 Posts (Male-44, Female-21)) Posts||30th October 2018||A.D Nagar Police Line, PO A.D Nagar|
About Delhi Police Recruitment
About Delhi Police
Delhi Police was established in the year 1861. Its headquarters is located in New Delhi. Delhi Police is the main law and order agency for Delhi. The Delhi Police undertakes the following activities: Investigating crimes, Controlling criminal activities, Protection of women & Control traffic problem. The main four branches of Delhi Police are - Special C.P Administration, Special C.P Training, Special C.P Security and Armed Police, Special C.P Intelligence. Delhi Police recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Inspector (Computer), Sub Inspector (Computer), Assistant Sub Inspector (Radio Technician), Assistant Sub Inspector Shorthand Reporter (Hindi), Head Constable (Store Clerk), Constable (Bugler-Male), Constable (Bandman-Male), Constable (Mounted-Male), Women Constable (Executive), Constable (Executive) Male, Constable (Dog Handler) Male, Head Constable (Assistant Wireless Operator/ Tele - Printer Operator), Head Constable (Ministerial), Assistant Sub-Inspectors (Fingerprints), Sub-Inspectors (Executive), Constable (Driver), Constable (Exe)-Male. Interested candidates can pursue courses in 10+2 (Senior Secondary), 11th standard, 10+2 (Senior Secondary) with Science and Mathematics and NTC in trade of Mechanic-cum-operator / Electronic Communication system, 12th pass with speed in English typing on computer 30 WPM OR Speed in Hindi typing on computer 25 WPM, Graduate in Science with Physics or Chemistry or Maths or Zoology or Anthropology, Bachelors Degree + Must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car), 10th Pass + Should be able to drive heavy vehicle + Valid HTV driving licence for driving heavy motor vehicle, 10+2 / Senior Secondary with LMV Driving Licence, for a great career at Delhi Police.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 11 vacancies in total. Advocate/ Lawyer: 11 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Advocate/ Lawyer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Advocate/ Lawyer: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Advocate/ Lawyer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Delhi Police
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in New Delhi, Delhi Last Date: 14 October 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 11 Posts Advocate/ Lawyer Jobs in New Delhi For LLB at Delhi Police - Apply Now Advocate/ Lawyer Jobs in New Delhi For LLB at Delhi Police - Apply Now Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Advocate/ Lawyer Education Requirement Total Vacancy 11 Posts Job Locations New Delhi Age Limit The candidates should not be more than 65 years of age as on 01.10.2021. Experience 5 - 10 years Salary Not Disclosed Posted on 06 Oct
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Advocate/ Lawyer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th October, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021