Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) Invites Application for 30 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident (SR)
Senior Resident (SR)
Number of Vacancy: 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: MBBS or equivalent qualification recognised by MCI ii. Post Graduate qualifications like MD/ DipNB in Radiotherapy / Radiation Oncology / DMRT recognised by the Medical Council of India If above candidates are not available, candidates with following qualifications shall be considered for appointment: i. Candidates who have completed three years of junior residency (Academic as post graduate student) but have not taken the exam or have not passed the exam may also appear for interview.
Experience: Three years’ experience in the concerned subjects as JR (non-academic) if above is not available.
67700/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not more than 37 years.
How to Apply:
1. Date of Interview: 25 June 2021 (Friday) Reporting Time 10:30 Am To 11:30 Am
2. Walk In Interview for adhoc appointment for 44 Days (extendable) in above disciplines as per details given below. Additional candidates if qualified, may be kept on panel for future requirements.
3. Desirous candidates, possessing requisite qualifications may report for Personal Interview to the Director’s Office at DSCI (East) on 25/06/2021 at 10:30 to 11:30 AM along with their resume, coloured passport size photograph and copies of relevant certificates (Original Certificates should also be brought for scrutiny)
Published on: 23rd June 2021
Date of Interview: 25th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Senior Resident (SR) - ( 30 Posts) Posts||25th June 2021||Dilshad Garden, Delhi|
|Associate Professor / Professor - ( 2 Posts) Posts||28th February 2021||Dilshad Garden, Delhi|
|Senior Resident (SR) - ( 21 Posts) Posts||10th December 2020||Dilshad Garden, Delhi|
|Senior Resident - ( 20 Posts) Posts||10th November 2020||Dilshad Garden, Delhi|
|Executive Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th June 2020||Dilshad Garden, Delhi|
|Assistant Engineer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Senior Resident - ( 30 Posts) Posts||9th November 2019||Dilshad Garden, Delhi|
|Junior Resident - ( 25 Posts) Posts|
|Senior Resident - ( 13 Posts) Posts||20th October 2018||Dilshad Garden, Delhi|
About Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment
About Delhi State Cancer Institute
Delhi State Cancer Institute (DSCI) was established by Government of NCT of Delhi as independent and autonomous institution to provide management facility with advanced techniques for cancer patients.
DSCI has regular requirements for people in the field of Medical Physics, Radiotherapy, Radiodiagnosis, Surgical Oncology, Anaesthesia, Lab Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Bio-Statistician.
Recruitment at DSCI is directly handled by the institution. Interested youngsters can directly get in touch with institution.
Delhi State Cancer Institute is an autonomous institute established with a purpose to provide best health care facility to people suffering from cancer. Delhi State Cancer Institute recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Account, Medical Physicists, Lab Technician, Radiotherapy Technologist, Nursing Officers, Junior Pharmacy Executives, Senior Residents, Assistant Dietician, Senior Residents (Pathology). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate with SAS OR M.Com + knowledge of computer software pertaining to Accountancy, M.Sc Physics, Post graduate diploma/degree qualification in Radiological Physics, Hr. Secondary with Science + B.Sc. (MLT), Hr. Secondary with Science + B.Sc. (Radiotherapy Technology), MS/MD/DNB in General Surgery/Gynaecology, MCI recognised MBBS qualification, Intermediate + BSc (Home Science) + PG Diploma or Degree course in Dietetics, MBBS + Post Graduate qualifications like MD/DNB in Pathology, for a great career at Delhi State Cancer Institute.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 30 vacancies in total. Senior Resident (SR): 30 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident (SR)?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident (SR): INR67700,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident (SR) job at Delhi State Cancer Institute
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dilshad Garden, Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident (SR), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th June, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Delhi State Cancer Institute government jobs or sarkari naukri for Delhi State Cancer Institute. Get full details of Delhi State Cancer Institute jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Delhi State Cancer Institute Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Delhi State Cancer Institute Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Delhi State Cancer Institute in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Delhi State Cancer Institute in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Delhi State Cancer Institute as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Delhi State Cancer Institute today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Delhi State Cancer Institute for FREE. You can also get Delhi State Cancer Institute Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Invites Application for 511 Trainee Engineer, Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Jharkhand (CUJ) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- SPRERI Invites Application for Chief Scientist Recruitment 2021