Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Technical Member Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Securities Appellate Tribunal Mumbai
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Member
Deputy Secretary (RE), Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, 71-B, North Block, New Delhi-110001
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Department of Economic Affairs Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Member|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||50 years.|
|Experience||25 - 28 years|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||02 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Subject: Selection for the posts of Technical Member in Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT), Mumbai - Reg.
1. Post Name: Technical Member
2. Place: Mumbai
3. Qualification: The qualifications, eligibility, salary and other terms and conditions of the appointment of a candidate for the post of Technical Member will be governed by the provisions of the Tribunals (Conditions of Service) Rules, 2021. Some of them are given below:
i. A person shall not be qualified for appointment as the Technical Member of the Securities Appellate Tribunal, unless he,
ii. has attained the age of fifty years on or before 2nd November 2021:
iii. has held the post of Additional Secretary in the Ministry or Department of the Central Govemment or any cquivalent or higher post in the Central Government or a State Government; or
iv. is a person of proven ability, integrity and standing having special knowledge and professional experience, of not less than twenty-five ycars, in financial sectors including securities market or pension funds or commodity derivatives or insurance.
v. A Member or Part time Member of the Securitics and Exchange Board of India (Board) or the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority or the Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority, or any person at senior management level equivalent to Executive Director in the Board or in such
vi. Authorities, shall not be appointed as Presiding Oficer or Member of the Securities Appellate Tribunal, during his service or tenure as such with the Board or with such Authorities, as the case may be, or within two years from the date on which he ceases to hold office as such in the Board or in such Authorities
vii. The Technical Member of the Securities Appellate Tribunal shall be a person who does not have any financial or other interest as are likely to prejudicially affect their functions as such Member.
Age Limit: 50 years.
1. The Search-Cum-Section Committee constituted under the Tribunal Reforms Act 2021 for recommending names for appointment to the said post shall scrutinise the applications with respect to suitability of application for the posts by giving due weightage to qualification and experience of candidates and shortlist candidates for conducting personal interaction.
2. The final selection will be done on the basis of overall evaluation of candidates done by the Committee based on the qualification, experience and personal interaction.
How to Apply:
1. Applications of eligible and willing officers are requested through proper channel(wherever applicable) and are accompanied with
(i) bio-data in the proforma
(ii) Certificate to be furnished by the employer/ head of officel forwarding authority as in
(iii) clear photocopies of the up-to-date CR/APAR dossier of the officer containing CR/APARs of at least last five years duly attested by a Group A officer
(iv) cadre clearance
(v) integrity certificate/clearance from vigilance and disciplinary angle as in
(vi) statement giving details of major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last ten years, to the following address, so as to reach this office latest by 2nd November 2021.
3. Shri Manish Kumar Jha, Deputy Secretary (RE), Department of Economic Affairs, Ministry of Finance, 71-B, North Block, New Delhi-110001
4. Those applicants who have applied for the post of Technical Member, SAT earlier in response to this Department's Circular No. 3/3/2019-RE dated 03.06.2019 need not apply again, however they have to confirm their willingness for their earlier applications through email and/or in writing.
5. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates to be called for interview/ interaction. The candidates are required to make own arrangements.
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Economic Affairs Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Economic Officer - ( 5 s Posts) Posts||09 October 2021||-, New Delhi|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Library and Information Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||19th August 2021||North Block, New Delhi|
|Deputy Director (Medium Term Expenditure Framework) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th May 2021||North-Block, New Delhi|
|Section Officer (Excluded) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||12th February 2021||Room No. 129-B, New Delhi|
|Deputy Director (Budget & Accounts) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th December 2020||North Block, New Delhi|
|Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) - ( 10 Posts (UR-6, OBC-2, SC-1, EWS-1)) Posts||30th September 2020||GIFT City, Gandhinagar|
|Executive Director - ( 2 Posts) Posts||7th October 2020||GIFT City, Gandhinagar|
|Chief General Manager (CGM) - ( 4 Posts) Posts|
|General Manager (GM) - ( 6 Posts) Posts||7th October 2020|
|Deputy General Manager (Officer) - ( 7 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant General Manager (Officer) - ( 10 Posts) Posts||7th October 2020|
|Manager (Officer) - ( 12 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant Superintendent - ( 1 Posts) Posts||15th September 2020||North Block, New Delhi|
|Deputy Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||27th June 2019||Room No.230, North Block|
|Bindry Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st March 2019||Room No. 230, North Block|
|Platemaker - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31st March 2019||Room No. 230, North Block|
|Machine Operator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th June 2018||New Delhi, New Delhi Last Date: 14th June 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Matriculation or its equivalent; (i) Diploma in Lithography printing from a recognized Institution. (ii) Six years experience in the operation of offset Printing Machine. Desirable: A Certificate of training in printing from a vocational Institution or of a Government organization and knowledge of Platemaking. Pay Scale: INR 9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- Age Limit: 56 years. How to Apply: Applications should be sent to Department Of Economic Affairs office. Send your fully filled applications to (Sanjeev Gupta) Under Secretary to the Govt. of India Ministry of Finance Department of Economic Affairs New Delhi. For More See Employment News 14 - 20 April 2018|
About Department Of Economic Affairs Recruitment
About Department Of Economic Affairs
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Member: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Member, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Member: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Technical Member, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Department Of Economic Affairs
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Member, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd November, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021