Punjab Postal Circle Invites Application for 851 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
Punjab Postal Circle
invites applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Number of Vacancy: 851 Posts (UR-416, EWS-51, OBC-153, SC-210, PWD-A: 01, PWD-B: 03, PWD-C: 17)
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 10th Passed with passing marks in Mathematics and English.
10000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-40 years.
Application Fee: UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates - Rs.100/-, Female and SC/ST/PWD candidates - No Fee.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Published on: 6th August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice. To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 851 vacancies in total. Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 851 Posts (UR-416, EWS-51, OBC-153, SC-210, PWD-A: 01, PWD-B: 03, PWD-C: 17),
What is the Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
The Payscale is as follows Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): INR10000,
When can I can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in NH-64, Fateh Colony
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th September, 2019
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Helper Recruitment 2021