The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Department Of Posts Invites Application for 13 Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2019
Department Of Posts
invites applications for recruitment of Staff Car Driver
Staff Car Driver
Number of Vacancy: 13 Posts
i. Possession of a valid Driving Licence for Light and Heavy Motor vehicles.
ii. The knowledge of Motor Mechanism [The candidate should be able to remove minor defects in the vehicle].
iii. Experience of driving light & Heavy Motor Vehicle for at least for a period of three years at any registered firm/Company/Agency/Institution. iv. Pass in 10th Standard from a recognized Board or Institute. And Desirable qualification: Three years' service as Home Guard or Civil Volunteers.
19900-63200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years.
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Skill Test and Driving Test.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Department Of Posts office. Send your fully filled applications to
Mail Motor Service,
Published on: 2nd September 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice. To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 13 vacancies in total. Staff Car Driver: 13 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Staff Car Driver?
The Payscale is as follows Staff Car Driver: INR19900,
When can I can apply for Staff Car Driver job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Staff Car Driver, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th September, 2019
- WAPCOS Limited Invites Application for 5 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) Invites Application for 56 Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI) Invites Application for 16 Project Associate, JRF and Various Posts
- M S Regional Ayurveda Research Institute Invites Application for 6 Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Power Grid Corporation Of India (PGCIL) Invites Application for 20 Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) Invites Application for 33 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut) Invites Application for 62 Ad-hoc Faculty Recruitment 2021
- Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Bank Of India (BOI) Invites Application for Office Assistant and Various Posts