Department Of Posts Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2020
Department Of Posts
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Director
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate or equivalent in Hindi or English from a recognised University and Bachelor's degree in Hindi with English as one of the subject at degree level either as a compulsory or optional from a recognised University or equivalent. Desirable: Diploma or Certificate course in translation from Hindi to English & vice versa from a recognised Institute.
40000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 65 years.
How to Apply:
The duly completed application in prescribed proforma at Annexure-I should be sent to email ID email@example.com by 6th January 2O2O
Published on: 6th January 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Director?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Director: INR40000,
When can I can apply for Assistant Director job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Dak Bhawan, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Director, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th January, 2020
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for 146 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 240 Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 14 Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 49 Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for 127 Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for 237 Lower Division Assistant and Copyist Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for 18 Programme Manager, More Vacancies
- MAMC Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for Data Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021