Govt Department Of Posts Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Department Of Posts Recruitment 2021-2022 indiapost.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Delhi Postal Circle Invites Application for 233 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
North Eastern Postal Circle Invites Application for 948 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: EST/6-145/2020
North Eastern Postal Circle
invites applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Agartala Division, Agartala, 799001 Tripura
Job Location: North Eastern Circle.
Number of Vacancy: 948 Posts (EWS-92, OBC-35, PWD-A-02, PWD-B-04, PWD-C-05, PWD-DE-01, SC-100, ST-349, UR-360)
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
10000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 and 40 years respectively as on 12.11.2020.
Application Fee: Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/home.aspx
Published on: 13th November 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice. To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 948 vacancies in total. Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 948 Posts (EWS-92, OBC-35, PWD-A-02, PWD-B-04, PWD-C-05, PWD-DE-01, SC-100, ST-349, UR-360),
What is the Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
The Payscale is as follows Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): INR10000,
When can I can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Agartala Division, Agartala
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th December, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th December, 2020
- UPSC Invites Application for Civil Services (Prelims) Exam 2021
- UPSC Invites Application for Indian Forest Service Exam 2021
- CSIR Fourth Paradigm Institute Invites Application for Project Associate and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Open Schooling (NIOS) Invites Application for 24 Consultant, Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI) Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Chilika Development Authority Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- NIVEDI Invites Application for 6 Young Professional, JRF, SRF Recruitment 2021
- MPMMMCC Varanasi Invites Application for IT Technician Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation (UPMRC) Invites Application for 292 Assistant Manager and Various Posts
- NMDC Invites Application for 67 Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021