The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Delhi Postal Circle Invites Application for 233 Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: RECTT/GDS ONLINE ENGAGEMENT/CYCLE-3/2020
Delhi Postal Circle
invites applications for recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Number of Vacancy: 233 Posts
Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
10000-14500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-40 years respectively as on 27.01.2021.
Application Fee: Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man have to pay a fee of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options. Payment of fee is exempted for all female/trans-woman candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
Published on: 3rd February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice. To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 233 vacancies in total. Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): 233 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)?
The Payscale is as follows Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS): INR10000,
When can I can apply for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Delhi Circle, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st March, 2021
- National Commission for Women (NCW) Invites Application for Counsellor Recruitment 2021
- Oil India Limited (OIL) Invites Application for 3 Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) Invites Application for Part Time Doctor Recruitment 2021
- ITI Limited Invites Application for 5 General Manager, Medical Services Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Council of Science Museums (NCSM) Invites Application for Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 64 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Raj Bhavan Goa Invites Application for 12 MTS, Photographer and Various Posts
- ICGEB Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- KAPL Invites Application for 22 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2021
- APVVP Invites Application for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021