The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Mail Motor Services Mumbai Invites Application for 12 Staff Car Driver Recruitment 2021
Mail Motor Services Mumbai
invites applications for recruitment of Staff Car Driver
Staff Car Driver
Number of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have 10th Pass from recognized board or institute and Possession of a valid driving license for light & heavy motor vehicles.
Experience: 3 Years
19900/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 18-27 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Mail Motor Services Mumbai office. Send your fully filled applications to
The Senior Manager,
Mail Motor Services,
134-A S.K. Ahire Marg,
Published on: 6th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
India Post’s products and services will be the customer’s first choice. To sustain its position as the largest postal network in the world touching the lives of every citizen in the country.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 12 vacancies in total. Staff Car Driver: 12 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Staff Car Driver?
The Payscale is as follows Staff Car Driver: INR19900,
When can I can apply for Staff Car Driver job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Worli, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th March, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Staff Car Driver, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th March, 2021
- Department Of Economic Affairs Invites Application for Library and Information Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rashtriya Military School Ajmer (RMS Ajmer) Invites Application for 12 Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Defence Laboratory Jodhpur (DLJ) Invites Application for 7 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- PPQS Invites Application for 10 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Invites Application for 81 Scientist, Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- ISTM Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Council (NEC) Invites Application for Superintending Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Special Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA) Invites Application for Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MOHFW) Invites Application for 73 Health Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Peon Cum Driver and Various Posts