Mail Motor Service New Delhi Invites Application for 6 Despatch Rider Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: B-3/12/XXIV (D/R)
Mail Motor Service New Delhi, Department Of Posts
invites applications for recruitment of Despatch Rider
Number of Vacancy: 6 Posts
i. Possession of a valid driving license for light and heavy motors vehicles.
ii. Knowledge of Motor Mechanism (candidate should be able to remove minor defects in vehicle)
iii. Experience of driving light and heavy Motor Vehicle at least three years.
iv. Pass in 10th standard from a recognized Board or Institute.
19900-63200/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18-30 years.
How to Apply:
The applications information/ enclosures should be sent in an appropriate size of thick paper envelope clearly inscribing on the cover as "Application for the post of Despatch Rider (Direct Recruitment) at MMS Delhi through Speed Post/Register Post only and addressed to "The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, C-121, Naraina Industrial Area phase-1, Naraina, New Delhi - 110028. Application sent by courier or any other transmission will not be entertained/considered.
Published on: 20th February 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department Of Posts Recruitment for following posts:
About Department Of Posts Recruitment
About Department Of Posts
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
The Department of Post is a government operated postal system in India. India has been divided into 22 postal circles. The Department of Post was established on 1st April 1774. It designs, prints and distributes special or commemorative postage stamps. The Department of Post recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Multi tasking staff, Postman/ Mailguard, Sub Editor, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Technical Supervisor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Matriculation or ITI, Bachelor's Degree in Arts or Social Sciences. + Diploma in Journalism, for a great career at the Department of Post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 6 vacancies in total. Despatch Rider: 6 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Despatch Rider?
The Payscale is as follows Despatch Rider: INR19900,
When can I can apply for Despatch Rider job at Department Of Posts
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Naraina, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th April, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Despatch Rider, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th April, 2021
- University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Superintendent-I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 8 Professor F Recruitment 2021
- NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 3 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IIT Madras Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for 4 Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- NIN Invites Application for Project Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Lucknow University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Annamalai University Invites Application for 10 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Ramanathapuram District Invites Application for Assistant cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2021