Govt Department of Revenue Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Department of Revenue Recruitment 2021-2022 dor.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: Department of Revenue Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2020.
Department of Revenue Invites Application for Joint Commissioner Recruitment 2020
Department of Revenue
invites applications for recruitment of Joint Commissioner
North Block, New Delhi, 110001 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
(i) Holding analogous posts on a regular basis in the present cadre or department; or
(ii) with five years' service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on regular basis in the scale of pay RS.1S600-39100 with grade pay Rs.6600, pay Level - 11 (7th CPC)or equivalent in the parent cadre or department; and
(iii) Possessing 10 years' experience in enforcement of regulatory laws or investigation of offences and collection of intelligence relating thereto.
15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Department of Revenue office. Send your fully filled applications to
Under-signed at Room No. 51-II,
Department of Revenue,
Ministry of Finance,
Published on: 18th March 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department of Revenue Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts||28th January 2021||North Block, New Delhi|
|Hindi Translator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th November 2020||Chanakayapuri, New Delhi|
|Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC) - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Court Master - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th October 2020|
|Joint Commissioner - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th May 2020||North Block, New Delhi|
|Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st November 2019||North Block, New Delhi|
|Accountant - ( 50 Posts) Posts||8th February 2019||Khan Market, New Delhi|
|Research Fellows - ( Not Specified) Posts||29th January 2018|
About Department of Revenue Recruitment
About Department of Revenue
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Joint Commissioner: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Joint Commissioner?
The Payscale is as follows Joint Commissioner: INR15600,
When can I can apply for Joint Commissioner job at Department of Revenue
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in North Block, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th May, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Joint Commissioner, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th May, 2020
- BHEL Invites Application for 11 Part Time Medical Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NAARM Invites Application for 9 Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- NISER Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 6 Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Invites Application for 50 General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) Invites Application for 139 Radiographer and Various Posts
- Anna University Nagercoil Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Dibrugarh University Invites Application for Front Desk Executive Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Professorship Recruitment 2021
- NIRRH Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIAB Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute (CCARI) Invites Application for Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021