MMTC India Limited Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2020
MMTC India Limited
invites applications for recruitment of Consultant (Finance)
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
1.He/ she should be a Retired Employee of Central Government/State Govt/PSU at the level of pay scale of General Manager (Finance) in MMTC and/or its equivalent in CDA pay scales having considerable experience of the functioning of Central Government Ministries/Departments/state or central PSU etc.
2. He/She should have effective communication and interpersonal skills with a strong flair for an in-depth examination of relating relevant policy matters of MMTC in the relevant areas of Trade / Service matters; Administration/finance/tax and any other requisite field.
3. Must be a Graduate with 20 years’ experience in finance/accounts.
4. Should have adequate experience of handling of financial matters relating to the trade of Precious Metals and Agro. This experience is mandatory.
5. Preference will be given to candidates having relevant experience in international trading.
60000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to MMTC India Limited office. Send your fully filled applications to
General Manager (HR),
MMTC Ltd., Core-1,
SCOPE Complex, Lodi Road,
Published on: 2nd January 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Department of Trade and Taxes Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Consultant (Finance) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||3rd January 2020||Lodi Road, Nagpur|
|Deputy General Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2019||G.T. Road, Kanpur|
|Senior Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2019|
|Deputy Manager - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Medical Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2019|
|Internal Auditor - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Personnel & Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd September 2019|
|Stenographer - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
About Department of Trade and Taxes Recruitment
About Department of Trade and Taxes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Consultant (Finance): 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Consultant (Finance)?
The Payscale is as follows Consultant (Finance): INR60000,
When can I can apply for Consultant (Finance) job at Department of Trade and Taxes
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodi Road, Nagpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Consultant (Finance), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd January, 2020
- Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL) Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- Soil & Land Use Survey Of India (SLUSI) Invites Application for 4 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIFT Jodhpur Invites Application for 9 Machine Mechanic, Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Bareilly Cantonment Board Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Invites Application for 11 Accounts Officer and Various Posts
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for 24 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- National Museum Invites Application for Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2021
- KVK Burhanpur Invites Application for Senior Scientist & Head Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC Invites Application for 9 Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NIT Silchar Invites Application for Teaching Positions
- National Library Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021