Govt Desert Medicine Research Centre (DMRC) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
DMRC Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 dmrcjodhpur.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: NIIRNCD Invites Application for Contract Administrative Support IV Recruitment 2021.
NIIRNCD Invites Application for Project Research Associate-III Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
National Institute for Implementation Research on Non Communicable Diseases (NIIRNCD)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Research Associate-III
Project Research Associate-III
New Pali Road, Jodhpur, 342005 Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Ph.D / MD/MS/MDS or equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after M.Sc/M.Pharma/ME/M.Tech with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCT) journal.
47200/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years
1. The Eligibility of the candidates shall be checked at the venue and only eligible candidates shall be allowed to appear for the written test/interview
2. In the case of more than 30 candidates, a written test comprising of 20 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with 20 marks, shall be taken. The Qualifying Marks for the written test shall be as under:-
i. For SC/ST : 35%
ii. For UR/OBC/EWS : 40%
3. No. of Candidates to be interviewed: Top 06 candidates in the written test.
4. Only eligible candidates will appear for a written test/personal discussion/interview. In the case of more than 30 eligible candidates, a written test will be conducted comprising multiple-choice questions.
5. The level of questions would be of essential qualification prescribed for the post. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written test/interview subject to qualifying the skill test, wherever applicable
6. The final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks of written test and interview. In case of nonconductance of written test being less than 30 candidates, the merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the interview.
How to Apply:
1. The eligible candidates willing to apply for the above mentioned posts may download the application form from the websites of ICMR and NIIRNCD at the links : https://main.icmr.nic.in/career-opportunity and http://niirncd.icmr.org.in/recruitment.php.
2. The candidates shall bring the duly filled application forms (s) along with all documents in support of (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Passport size photograph etc. while coming for written test/ personal discussion/ interview as per the schedule given. Separate Application Form should be filled for each post
4. Date & Time of WALK-IN-Written Test/ Personal Discussion/ Interview : 29-10-2021 (Reporting Time: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM)
5. . The candidates so selected must have to deposit/submit their original documents pertaining to the minimum essential qualification to the institute.
6. The original documents shall be returned to the candidates on successful completion of their tenure in the project and proper relieving from the Institute.
Published on: 26 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Desert Medicine Research Centre Recruitment for following posts:
About Desert Medicine Research Centre Recruitment
About Desert Medicine Research Centre
Desert Medicine Research Centre was established on 27th June, 1984. Desert Medicine research Centre (DMRC), is one of the permanent institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) for bio-medical research in India. Understanding the importance of research needs of existing and emerging health problems of desert, Indian Council of Medical Research decided to establish a Centre in Rajasthan to undertake and promote research on health problems specific to desert areas and strengthen the scientific and technical expertise of state as well as local health agencies. Since its establishment DMRC has contributed to generate baseline data on nutritional problems faced by the population of desert areas, understanding of transmission dynamics of vector borne diseases (malaria & dengue) in the changing ecology of desert areas, other health problems like silicosis, hypertension, renal stones, specific maternal-child health issues, elimination of guinea worm disease, etc. The Centre has several ongoing programmes on dengue, malaria, vector bionomics, insecticide resistance, novel herbs with potential as insecticides as well as anti-infective agents, hypertension, and various nutritional deficiencies in vulnerable populations. DMRC undertakes research in areas like human physiology, geographical genomics, nutritional diseases, operational research, vector-borne diseases, medicinal and insecticidal plants, infectious diseases, non-communicable diseases, advanced functional biomaterials, non-communicable diseases, nano-bio interface, health problems associated with desert environment, famine, floods, opium addiction, dehydration, water borne diseases, radio isotopic applications, NBC threats and post disaster management. Desert Medicine Research Centre recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Assistant, Accounts Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor degree in Science Biology/ Home Science with DMLT/ certificate, Degree in Commerce, for a great career at Desert Medicine Research Centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Project Research Associate-III: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Research Associate-III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Research Associate-III: INR 47200,
When can I can apply for Project Research Associate-III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Desert Medicine Research Centre
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in New Pali Road, Jodhpur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Research Associate-III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2021
- Patna High Court Invites Application for 18 District Judge Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Guntur Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- ANGRAU Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance Invites Application for Software Testing Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Senior Project Engineer Recruitment 2021
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Project Assistant (PA) Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Part Time Endocrinologist Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for 4 Full Time Shift Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Mandi Invites Application for Assistant Registrar, Technical Officer and Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Full Time Pathologist Recruitment 2021
- Gail India Limited Invites Application for Visiting Sonologist Recruitment 2021