Digital India Corporation Invites Application for Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Digital India Corporation
invites applications for recruitment of Project Coordinator
Principal Research Scientist & Officer-in-Charge (HR)nElectronics Niketan Annexe, 6-CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003
ADDRESS, Itanagar, Gangtok, Agartala, PINCODE STATE
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Digital India Corporation Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Coordinator|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,Any Post Graduate|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||Itanagar, Gangtok, Agartala|
|Age Limit||45 years|
|Experience||2 - 4 years|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
Digital India Corporation is currently inviting applications for the following position for covering fixed project duration purely on Contract/ Consolidated basis.
1. Post Name: Project Coordinator
2. No of Post: 03
3. Qualifications and Experiences: Post-Graduate Degree with 2 years of post-qualification experience in relevant area Or Graduate Degree with minimum 4 years of post-qualification experience in relevant area
4. Salary per Month (All Inclusive): Commensurate to Qualifications, Skills and Experience
5. Project: Customization, Enhancement & Deployment of Digital Solutions for Empowerment of Citizens of North-East India
6. Duration of Appointment: Initially for 2 Years and co-terminus with the project duration
7. Role and Responsibilities:
i. Coordination in implementation of project activities across project locations in Sikkim Liasoning with respective state departments (Agriculture, Horticulture & Textiles, etc.), Special Schools in the State, project partners in the respective project locations in Sikkim Participate in requirement gathering with
ii. implementation partners for customization / development of software applications and software testing Assist development team & the partners in conducting need assessment and feasibility study for replication / modification / development of ICT tools as per local needs
8. Required Skill Set:
Ability for management and monitoring livelihood projects having ICT components in the social development sector (Agriculture, handloom & handicrafts and livelihood programs) Strong documentation skill (English) Good communication skill (written and verbal in local language and English) Demonstration and presentation abilities Well versed in operation of various ICT applications / tools
9. Desirable Skill Set : Working Experience in ICT in Agriculture Projects & Livelihood Projects 2. Understanding of implementation challenges in Sikkim 3. Well versed with the knowledge of Need Assessment of IT Based Projects. 4. Field testing / implementation of ICTS tools / Help Line Center for Farmers, weavers and artisans, persons with intellectually challenged etc.
10. Advt. No. DIC/9(1)/DigiNER-Manpower/20/003
Age Limit: 45 years
Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age, academic record and relevant experience. Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fix higher threshold of qualifications and experience for screening and limiting the number of candidates for interview. Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for selection interviews. Digital India Corporation reserves the right to not to select any of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
How to Apply:
1. Those candidates, who are already in regular or contractual employment under Central / State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, are expected to apply through proper channel or attach a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned with the application OR produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
2. The years of experience mentioned as requirement shall be of post-qualification for all posts.
3. Digital India Corporation reserves the right to fill all or some or none of the positions advertised without assigning any reason as it deems fit.
4. This position is purely temporary in nature for the project of Digital India Corporation and the appointees shall not derive any right or claim for permanent appointment at Digital India Corporation or on any vacancies existing or that shall be advertised for recruitment by Digital India Corporation in future.
5. Digital India Corporation reserves the right to terminate the appointments of all positions with a notice of one month or without any notice by paying one month’s salary in lieu of the notice period.
6. The maximum age shall be as on the last date of receipt of the applications. Screening of applications will be based on qualifications, age academic record and relevant experience.
7. In case of a query, the following officer may be contacted, the candidate should clearly mention the post and post code on email
Published on: 04 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Digital India Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Digital India Corporation Recruitment
About Digital India Corporation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Project Coordinator: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Coordinator: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Project Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Digital India Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ADDRESS, Itanagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Coordinator, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th October, 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist E Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Deshbandhu College Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist C Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Rishikesh Invites Application for Project Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Invites Application for Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021