Directorate General of Performance Management Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Directorate General of Performance Management New Delhi (CBIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff
Multi Tasking Staff
Assistant Director (Cadre), Directorate General of Performance Management, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate New Delhi-110002
Indirect Taxes & Customs
DShape Building I.P. Bhawan I.P. Estate,New Delhi, 110002 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|Multi Tasking Staff Jobs in New Delhi at Directorate General of Performance Management New Delhi - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||18 to 27 years as on 01.09.2021. Upper age limit relaxation up to 5 years for General/OBC candidates and 10 years in case of SC/ST Candidates (As per Govt. of India instructions for recruitment of meritorious Sportsperson )|
|Salary||18000 - 56900(Per Month)|
|Posted on||12 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 10TH
Subject : Recruitment of Meritorious Sportspersons to the posts of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Gr-II, Havaldar and Multi Tasking Staff under Sports Quota – regarding
i. Directorate General of Performance Management, New Delhi invites application from the meritorious sportspersons active in sports disciplines viz. Cricket (Male)/ Hockey (Male)/ Football (Male)/ Swimming 200 Mtrs. freestyle (Male/Female)/ Athletics 200 Mtrs.(Male/ Female)/ Badminton singles (Male/ Female) for recruitment under sports quota in the following post
1. Name of the Post: Multi Tasking Staff
2. No. of Vacancies: 03
3. Pay (As per 7th CPC): Level -1 in the pay matrix (Rs.18,000 – 56,900)
4. Educational and other qualification required: Matriculate or equivalent from a recognized board or university
18000 - 56900(Per Month)
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years as on 01.09.2021. Upper age limit relaxation up to 5 years for General/OBC candidates and 10 years in case of SC/ST Candidates (As per Govt. of India instructions for recruitment of meritorious Sportsperson )
1. Subject to fulfilling of the age and qualification mentioned against above, the applications shall be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be short listed for further selection procedure.
2. Shortlisted candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their past performance (Certificate based) in the recognized tournaments/ Events mentioned above on and after 01.04.2015 and Field trial.
3. Then again candidates will be shortlisted as per the merit and they will be called to undergo Data Entry Speed test in case they have opted for the post of Tax Assistant, Stenography skill test in case they have opted for the post of Stenographer Grade II and Examination of Physical Standards & Physical Efficiency Test in case they have opted for the post of Havaldar.
4. Success in the above tests confers no right to appointment unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
How to Apply:
1. The willing and eligible candidates can send their duly filled application either by post or in person in the prescribed format on or before 18:00 hours on 5.11.2021 (17.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Laddakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala), addressed to the
2. Assistant Director (Cadre), Directorate General of Performance Management, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate New Delhi-110002
3. The application received after the last date will not be entertained.
(a) Candidates should read all eligibility instruction (educational & sports) carefully before filling up the form.
(b) The application should be strictly as per the pro-forma prescribed
(c) Only one application should be submitted by the candidate. If any candidate submits more than one application, all the applications will be summarily rejected.
(d) The application should be filled up in Block Letters in Hindi/English using ballpoint pen preferably Black ink.
(e) The applicant should clearly indicate the post(s in the application form to which he is applying for by marking '1', '2', ‘3’ and '4' in order of preference for each post and mark 'X' if not interested in a particular post. If any person is not found eligible for a particular post, his/her next preferred post shall be counted. The blank column shall be considered as ‘X’. Failure to indicate the post(s) preference will make his application liable for rejection without any further correspondence.
(f) Evidence in support of merit in sports events/games; The applicant should submit along with the application, the under mentioned forms duly filled up and signed by the respective sports authorities as mentioned in the forms as evidence in support of having participated in competitions in any of the above mentioned Sports events/Games
i) Form-1 for representing India in an International competition
ii) Form-2 for representing a State in a National competition
iii) Form-3 for representing a University in the Inter-University competition
iv) Form-4 for representing a State School team in National Games for Schools
v) Form-5 for awards in physical efficiency performances conducted by Ministryof Education and Social Welfare.
(h) Sports persons who are already employed in Central Government or State Government or PSU should submit an NOC from the present employer which should be enclosed with the application.
(i) The Application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with worlds “application For The Post Of Tax Assistant /stenographer Grade II / Havaldar/ Multi Tasking Staff Under Sports Quota. Name Of The SportAnd Addressed To The Additional Director (Cadre), Directorate General of Performance Management, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs, Room No.510, 5th floor, Drum Shape Building, IP Bhawan, IP Estate, New Delhi-110002.
(j) Application duly signed and completed in all respect, should reach to the office of the undersigned by 18:00 hours on 5.11.2021 by post/by hand (17.11.2021 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Laksha dweep, Laddakh, Jammu & Kashmir, Kerala).
(k) Applications received after the due date will not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete, unsigned and application without will be rejected and no correspondence in the matter will be made with the applicant. Eligible candidates will be called for field trials. The date and venue for field trials will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course by the authorized officer.
Published on: 12 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Directorate General of Performance Management Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
About Directorate General of Performance Management Recruitment
About Directorate General of Performance Management
Directorate General of Inspection of Customs & Central Excise (DGICCE) was constituted in 1939 as part of the Board's office known as Central Board of Excise & Customs for conducting periodical inspections and for advising the Board on technical issues and standardizing procedure in Custom Houses and Central Excise Commissionerates. DGICCE was renamed in 2015 as Directorate General of Performance Management (Customs, Central Excise & Service Tax) vide F.No.11013/21/2015-Ad.IV dated 30th August 2015. It is headed by a Director General followed by Addl. Director General, Addl. Directors/Joint Directors, Deputy Directors/Assistant Directors and other Officers of various ranks. As on date there are 5 Regional Units viz. Northern Regional Unit at Delhi, working from Hqrs. office, Southern Regional Unit at Chennai, Eastern Regional Unit at Kolkata, Western Regional Unit at Mumbai and Central Regional Unit at Hyderabad.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Multi Tasking Staff: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Multi Tasking Staff: INR 18000 - 56900(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Directorate General of Performance Management
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Indirect Taxes & Customs DShape Building I.P. Bhawan I.P. Estate, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th November, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Mandi Invites Application for Project Associate I /Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Wildlife Institute of India Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- King Georges Medical University Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Invites Application for Project Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Vice President/ Manager Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Manager / Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- V.O.Chidambaranar Port Trust Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Dairy Development Board Invites Application for Officer on Special Duty Java Developer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021