Bhilai Steel Plant Invites Application for Resident House Officer, Registrar Recruitment 2020
Bhilai Steel Plant (BSP)
invites applications for recruitment of Resident House Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar
Resident House Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar
Number of Vacancy: Not Specified
1. RHOs: MBBS (MCI Recognized).
2. Registrars: MBBS and Diploma (MCI Recognized).
3. Senior Registrars: MBBS with PG Degree (MCI Recognized) / DNB.
25000-42000/- Per Month
Age Limit: For RHOs - 30 Years For Registrars / Sr.Registrars - 35 years.
How to Apply:
Interested eligible candidates may Walk-in for Interview, on the date & time mentioned below, with all relevant documents (Originals + one set of photo copies), Age Certificate, Experience certificate, Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / OBC candidates) Medical Registration Certificate, two Passport size photos and a Demand Draft (non-refundable) for Rs.250/- (Rs. Two hundred fifty only) in favour of Steel Authority of India Limited, Bhilai Steel Plant. (SC/ST candidates are exempted from the above fees). No TA/DA will be admissible for interview.
Time of Registration: 09.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Venue: Office of the Director I/c, JLN Hospital & Research Centre, Bhilai Steel Plant, Bhilai.
Travel Information: Bhilai Nagar is situated on the Mumbai Howrah main line about 250 Kms. east of Nagpur. You are advised to alight at Durg Junction, which is the nearest railway station.
Published on: 22nd July 2020
Date of Interview: 31st August 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Directorate of Medical Education and Research Mumbai Recruitment for following posts:
About Directorate of Medical Education and Research Mumbai Recruitment
About Directorate of Medical Education and Research Mumbai
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research Mumbai (DMER) was established by Government of Maharashtra on 1st May 1970. DMER, supervises the working of 42 institution including Medical and Dental Colleges, Teaching Hospital and Health Units under its purview in order to achieve optimum academic standards.
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER), controls and regulates the administration of 11 Government, Medical Colleges and Hospital along with Urban & Rural Health Centres. The Directorate supervise the Medical Education i.e. Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Super Specialisation and Nursing Training. It also Coordinates the Research activities in Fundamental Research.
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) offers recruitment for the posts of CT Scan Technician / X Ray Technician / Clerk Cum Typist Head Clerk / Stenographer / Social Work Officer / La Technician / X Ray Lab Attendant / Caretaker of Laboratory / Nursing Staff / Darkroom / Telephone Operator / Computer Cum Data Processing Operator / Peon Sweeper / watchman, etc.
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research Mumbai (DMER),
Government Dental College & Hospital Building,
St. George's Hospital Compound, Near V.T., Mumbai - 400 001
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Resident House Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar: Not Specified,
What is the Pay Scale for Resident House Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar?
The Payscale is as follows Resident House Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar: INR25000,
When can I can apply for Resident House Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar job at Directorate of Medical Education and Research Mumbai
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bhilai, Durg
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Resident House Officer / Registrar / Senior Registrar, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2020
- Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC) Invites Application for Project Technician-II Recruitment 2021
- GGSIPU Invites Application for Director In-Charge Recruitment 2021
- Kochi Metro Rail Ltd (KMRL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NCCBM Hyderabad Invites Application for Accounts Executive Recruitment 2021
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Technician and Various Posts
- RMRC Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Business Process Expert Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- NISG Hyderabad Invites Application for Business Modelling Specialist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- RGCB Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021