Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura Invites Application for High Performance Director Recruitment 2021
Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura
invites applications for recruitment of High Performance Director
High Performance Director
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Directorate of Youth Affairs and Sports Government of Tripura Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||High Performance Director|
|Education Requirement||MBA/PGDM, M-Phil/Ph-D|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||There is an upper age limit of 65 years.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||100000 - 150000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||31 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Master Sports (MSI/PHD/MBA with at least 10 Years of Research Experience OR Eminent players having represented India in Senior Category with at least 5 Years of sports management/ Research experience OR Eminent Coach having trained Indian Player with at least 10 years of sports management/Research experience
100000 - 150000(Per Month)
Age Limit: There is an upper age limit of 65 years.
Only short-listed candidates shall be called for the interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply by post or directly visiting the office of the Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports, Govt. of Tripura. The prescribed format is available. Applications duly signed along with self-attested copies of all educational qualification, experience and other testimonials as required to support the candidature of the applicant must be sent to the Director, Youth Affairs & Sports, 4th Floor, Shiksha Bhawan, Office Lane, Agartala - 799001. the application process will be started w.e.f 05/08/2021(10AM) to 31/08/2021(5 PM), Applications received after 31/08/2021(5 PM) shall not be entertained.
1. Tenure: The contractual engagement will be for a period of one year, it may further increase up to four (4) years on the basis of satisfactory performance, periodic reviews, result oriented, etc. and at all times coterminous with the Khelo India Scheme.
2. Tax Deduction at Source: The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the State Sports Department will issue TDS /Service Tax Certificates, as applicable.
3. Other Allowances: No TA/DA shall be admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. No other facilities like DA, Accommodation, Residential Phone, Conveyance Transport, Personal Staff, Medical reimbursement, HRA and LTC etc. would be admissible
4. Extension: Performance of the selected candidates would be continuously reviewed and their extension will be considered on the basis of periodic review / requirement.
5. Leave: Selected candidates will be entitled for 30 days leave in a calendar year on pro-rata basis. Thereafter, candidates shall not draw any remuneration in case of his/her absence beyond 30 days in a year. Also unveiled leave in a calendar year will lapse and will not be carried forward to the next calendar year.
6. Age limit: The date of birth, accepted by the Youth Affairs & Sports Department, Tripura is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognized by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate.
7. Aadhaar Card/Passport/Voter Id will also be accepted. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, Service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the Instruction include the alternative certificates mentioned above.
Published on: 19 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Nutritionist, Physiotherapist Grade II and More Vacancies - ( 6 Posts) Posts||31 August 2021||Office Lane, Agartala|
|Head Coach Swimming/Athletics/Judo - ( 3 Posts) Posts||31 August 2021||Office Lane, Agartala|
|High Performance Director - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31 August 2021||Office Lane, Agartala|
|Young Professional - ( 1 Posts) Posts||31 August 2021||Office Lane, Agartala|
About Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura Recruitment
About Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. High Performance Director: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for High Performance Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows High Performance Director: INR 100000 - 150000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for High Performance Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Directorate of Youth Affairs & Sports Tripura
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Office Lane, Agartala
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for High Performance Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st August, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021