District Court Kendrapara Invites Application for Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
District Court Kendrapara
invites applications for recruitment of Stenographer Grade III
Stenographer Grade III
Office of the District Judge, Civil Courts, Kendrapara, PIN-754211
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|Office of the District Judge Kendrapara Announced Job Notification For Stenographer Grade III Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade III|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Salary||25500 - 81100(Per Month)|
|Posted on||03 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma
25500 - 81100(Per Month)
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. Junior Clerk Cum Copyist: The successful candidates in the written test shall be called for the Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidates qualified in the said practical test shall be eligible for Viva-voce Test for the post of Junior Clerk-cum Copyist
2. Computer Science Test (Practical): To test the proficiency of the candidates relating to matters like “Test formatting of the paragraphs, Insertion of table, Skill to print and save, File transfer, Web-site searching/ browsing and downloading, e-mail, use of pen-drive and other software etc. and programmes of accounting”.
3. Viva-voce Test: To test and assess suitability of a candidate for the post with particular reference to the candidates alertness, general outlook and potential qualities.
4. Stenographer Grade III:
a. The successful candidates in the written test shall be called for Shorthand and Type Writing Tests for the post of Stenographer Grade-III.
b. The candidates selected in Shorthand and Type Writing Tests shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidates qualified in the said Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be eligible for Viva-Voce Test.
c. The qualifying candidates are required to bring their own Typewriting Machines during Typewriting Test for the post of Stenographer Grade-III.
5. Junior Typist:
a. The successful candidates in the written test shall be called for Type Writing Tests for the post of Junior Typist.
b. The candidates selected in Type Writing Tests shall be called for Computer Science Test (Practical) and the candidates qualified in the said Computer Science Test (Practical) shall be eligible for VivaVoce Test.
c. The qualifying candidates are required to bring their own Typewriting Machines during Typewriting Test for the post of Junior Typist.
How to Apply:
1. The last date of receipt of application forms is fixed on 01.10.2021.
2. Applications along with the required documents and self attested copies of certificates shall be sent by the candidates by Registered Post/Speed Post so as to reach the Office of the District Judge, Civil Courts, Kendrapara, PIN754211 on or before 5.00 P.M. of 01.10.2021 positively and the applicants may also drop their application forms in the Drop Box kept inside the Civil Courts premises, Kendrapara during office hours on the working days within the said date and time.
3. The application forms received thereafter shall be summarily rejected.
4. For details, a candidate may visit the following websites: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in/Kendrapara and www.Kendrapara.nic.in The candidates are advised to regularly visit the above websites for further updates.
Published on: 03 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
District Court Kendrapara Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
About District Court Kendrapara Recruitment
About District Court Kendrapara
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Stenographer Grade III: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Stenographer Grade III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Stenographer Grade III: INR 25500 - 81100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Stenographer Grade III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at District Court Kendrapara
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Civil Courts, Kendrapara
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Stenographer Grade III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Field Attendant Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for 4 Lab Incharge Recruitment 2021
- KUFOS Invites Application for Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) Invites Application for Project Technical Support II Recruitment 2021
- Bharathiar University Coimbatore Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Additional Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IOCL Invites Application for 78 Junior Engineering Assistant IV/ Junior Technical Assistant IV Recruitment 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies