RPCAU Invites Application for Dean Recruitment 2021
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Dean
The Deputy Registrar (Rectt.), Recruitment Section, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Pusa, Samastipur – 848125, Bihar (INDIA)
Pusa, Samastipur, 848125 Bihar
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Dean Jobs in Samastipur at RPCAU - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The candidates must not have attained the age of 63 years as on the closing date of the application.|
|Experience||15 - 18 years|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Doctoral degree in any branch of Fisheries Science i.e. Aquaculture;' Fish Resource Management! Fish Genetics & Breeding/ Fish Nutrition/ Fish Health/ Fish Pathology/ Fish Biotechnology/ Fish Biochemistry & Physiology/ Aquatic Environment Management/Fish & Fishery Sciences.
Age Limit: The candidates must not have attained the age of 63 years as on the closing date of the application.
1. The list of short-listed candidates for Interview and details of Interview will be published on the University Website i.e., www.rpcau.ac.in and will be sent on the email ID (as provided in application form) of the eligible candidates only. Applicants are advised to check the University Website and their email regularly.
2. To conduct qualifying/written tests to further shortlist the candidates for such posts where no test is prescribed in the recruitment rules and a large number of applications are received; and
How to Apply:
1. Opening Date for submission of Application form: 24th September 2021 (Friday)
2. Last Date for Submission of Duly filled Application form alongwith requisite documents via email in PDF format only: 17th October 2021 (Sunday) Upto 11:59:59 PM
3. Interested and eligible candidates have to submit dully filled application form (available on university website) alongwith requisite documents and fee payment receipt in single PDF format only via email at the below mentioned Email ID, clearly mentioning in the subject column “Application Form for the post of _ (Ref: Advt. No. RPCAU/03/2021)” on or before 17th October 2021 up to 11:59:59 PM positively
4. Email ID on which applications to be sent : email@example.com
5. Application not received though prescribed process shall be rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
6. Persons already in employment should apply “Through Proper Channel” however, to avoid delay they may send the advance copy only via email in single PDF file as mentioned above and Hard copy of application through proper channel should be submitted to their competent authority before last date of application.
7. Through Proper channel copy should be reach the university within 30 days from the closing date for receipt of applications at the below mentioned address: The Deputy Registrar (Rectt.), Recruitment Section, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Pusa, Samastipur – 848125, Bihar (INDIA)
8. The candidate whose application through proper channel does not reach university before the date of interview must submit NOC from their employer at time of interview, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
9. Qualifications/eligibility conditions, age and other documents will be determined as on the last date of receipt of application i.e., 17th October 2021.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Recruitment for following posts:
About Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University Recruitment
About Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University was originally established as India's first ever Imperial Agriculture Research Institute.
The University was established on the 1st of April, 1905. What remained was downgraded to an agricultural research station until December 3, 1970, when the government of Bihar established Rajendra Agricultural University.
On 11 May 2016 Parliament of India passed the Central University Bill so that RAU, Pusa has been upgraded to central University and named as Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University.
There are 5 faculties in Rajendra Agricultural University Pusa, Bihar in the disciplines of Agriculture, Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Agricultural Engineering, Basic Sciences, Humanities & Home Science, besides the college of agriculture, fisheries and institute of dairy technology. The university offers undergraduate degree programmes, postgraduate programmes and eighteen PhD programmes. It is also the only university to provide an MBA in Agribusiness programme.
Rajendra Agricultural University Pusa, Bihar recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Officer, Lady Medical Officer, Dental Surgeon, Ayurvedic Doctor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS, BDS, BAMS for a great career at Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agriculture University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Dean: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Dean, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Dean: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Dean, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Pusa, Samastipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Dean, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021