APEPDCL Invites Application for 398 Energy Assistant Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Energy Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 398 Posts
|APEPDCL Job Notification 2021 For 398 Energy Assistant Post - Read More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Energy Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||398 Posts|
|Age Limit||No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he is less than 18 years of age and if he is more than 35 years of age as on 01.07.2021.|
|Posted on||30 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||24 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
Age Limit: No person shall be eligible for direct recruitment if he is less than 18 years of age and if he is more than 35 years of age as on 01.07.2021.
i. The candidate must possess SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade/Wireman trade or 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR)/Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC)//Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board of Combined AP/AP State Education Department.
ii. The written test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
Minimum Qualifying marks in the Written Test as per rules:
OC : 40%
BC : 35%
SC/ST : 30%
Note: Mere securing minimum qualifying marks in the written examination doesn’t vest any right to a candidate for being called for tests or for appointment.
iii. The Inservice Candidates who have qualified in the written test are only eligible for weightage marks.
iv. The in-service experience of outsourcing candidates, who have been working in the organizations of AP DISCOMs and having qualifications indicated at part-A (i) and qualified in the written test as indicated at Part-A (iii) above will be considered for weightage marks and will be given one mark for each completed period of 6 months (i.e. 180 working days) to a maximum of 20 marks, depending on the length of service in the relevant job (O&M Related Works), up to the date of notification i.e., 27.08.2021.
v. Evaluation shall be done as follows: Total Marks = 100
(i) Written Test Marks : 80 Marks The duration of the written examination will be 1 Hr 45 Minutes. The syllabus for the written examination for Energy Assistant (JLM Gr.II) is placed
(ii) Weightage Marks maximum upto 20 marks for the outsourcing workers, who have been working in the organization of AP Discoms as on the date of this notification and having relevant experience and who qualify in the Written Examination as indicated Part-A (iv) above.
Part-B: The candidates have to appear for the following tests at the Circle head Quarters (Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, Visakhapatnam, Rajamahendravaram & Eluru):
I. Pole Climbing – duration of time is 15 minutes : a. The candidate has to climb and descend the pole within 15 minutes.
b. Candidate do not fall down while climbing or descending the pole.
c. Candidate should touch the top of the pole.
d. Second chance of climbing of pole is ceased.
The candidates who fail in any one of the above tests (a to c) are disqualified.
II. Meter Reading
Part – C:
a) The candidates who qualified in written test and who secured merit in total 100 marks, will be called for the above tests in 1:3 ratio as per Rule of Reservation in the descending order of merit.
b) The tests in part – B are mandatory to all the candidates who are called for these tests. The candidates, who failed in any of the tests of Part-B will be treated as totally disqualified for the selection process, even though they are qualified with good marks in written examination.
c) The candidates who pass the above tests alone, will be considered for selection, based on merit in total 100 marks. There will be no Interview.
How to Apply:
1. Detailed notification with break-up of vacancies etc. may be viewed at APEPDCL website www.apeasternpower.com from 30.08.2021
2. The online application will be available on the Website (APEPDCL Website www.apeasternpower.com (or) https://recruitment.apeasternpower.com from 30.08.2021 to 24.09.2021 (Note: 24.09.2021 is the last date for payment of fee up to 17:00Hrs.).
3. The applicant is required to visit the website “APEPDCL Website www.apeasternpower.com” regularly to keep himself updated until completion of the recruitment process. The APEPDCL Website https://recruitment.apeasternpower.com information is final for all correspondence.
Step-1: Submission of Application: The Candidate has to logon to the website http:// www.apeasternpower.com (OR) https://recruitment.apeasternpower.com and click on the link on APPLY ONE link to view the detailed notification, User Guide and Application Form. The applicants shall invariably fill all the relevant fields in the Application. Immediately on submission of application and payment of fee, the Applicant will get an acknowledgement in the form of a downloadable pdf document.
Step-1: The candidate has to pay the prescribed fee as detailed below to access the application.
Published on: 30 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman) - ( 2859 Posts) Posts||17th August 2019||Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam|
|Assistant Engineer - ( 15 Posts) Posts||5th March 2019||Seethammadhara, Visakhapatnam|
About Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited Recruitment
About Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 398 vacancies in total. Energy Assistant: 398 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Energy Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Energy Assistant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Energy Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Visakhapatnam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Energy Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 24th September, 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- PRL Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Chief Accountant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Agricultural Field Operator Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst Recruitment 2021