ECIL Invites Application for 28 Technical Officer Recruitment 2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Officer
Number of Vacancy: 28 Posts (15-UR, 7-OBC, 4-SC, 2-ST)
1. First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
2. A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication with minimum 60% marks.
Experience: Minimum 1 year of post-qualification experience in large reputed organization, in the areas as mentioned above under Job Description.
23000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 30 years.
Application Fee: Not Specified.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://careers.ecil.co.in/advt4919.php
Published on: 18th November 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several 'firsts' in these fields prominent among them being country's
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is under Department of Atomic Energy (India). It was established in the year 1967 at Hyderabad. ECIL focuses on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). Electronics Corporation of India Limited also supports other sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Paramilitary Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal. ECIL produces products for Nuclear, Defence and Commercial Sector. Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Artisan, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Hindi Translator Cum Computer Operator, Senior Artisan, Junior Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Accounts Manager/ Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Manager, Engineer (Mechanical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in ITI in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation; Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in CSE/CSIT, MCA; Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation, Degree in Hindi with a Diploma in Translation, CA/ICWA, qualified Chartered/Cost Accountant, Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2815 vacancies in total. Technical Officer: 28 Posts (15-UR, 7-OBC, 4-SC, 2-ST),
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Officer: INR23000,
When can I can apply for Technical Officer job at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ECIL Post, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th November, 2019
- University of Agricultural Sciences Dharwad Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Medical Superintendent-I Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for 8 Professor F Recruitment 2021
- NIT Hamirpur Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Patna Invites Application for 3 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- IIT Madras Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Chief Signal and Telecommunication Engineer Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for 4 Part Time Teacher Recruitment 2021
- NIN Invites Application for Project Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Lucknow University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Annamalai University Invites Application for 10 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Ramanathapuram District Invites Application for Assistant cum Computer Operator Recruitment 2021