Govt Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
ECIL Recruitment 2021-2022 at ecil.gov.in. Latest Job: ECIL Mumbai Invites Application for 5 Technical Officer, Junior Artisan Recruitment 2021.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is under Department of Atomic Energy (India). It was established in the year 1967 at Hyderabad. ECIL focuses on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). Electronics Corporation of India Limited also supports other sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Paramilitary Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal. ECIL produces products for Nuclear, Defence and Commercial Sector. Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Artisan, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Hindi Translator Cum Computer Operator, Senior Artisan, Junior Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Accounts Manager/ Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Manager, Engineer (Mechanical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in ITI in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation; Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in CSE/CSIT, MCA; Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation, Degree in Hindi with a Diploma in Translation, CA/ICWA, qualified Chartered/Cost Accountant, Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL).
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 64 Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2019
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee
Graduate Engineer Trainee
ECIL Post, Hyderabad, 500062 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 64 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have First Class Graduation in the respective Engineering branch.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://careers.ecil.co.in/login.php
Published on: 4th December 2019
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 6th December 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 64 vacancies in total. Graduate Engineer Trainee: 64 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
The Payscale is as follows Graduate Engineer Trainee: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee job at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ECIL Post, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th January, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Graduate Engineer Trainee, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th January, 2020
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Baramati (KVK Baramati) Invites Application for Senior Scientist cum Head Recruitment 2021
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Assistant Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Pollution Control Committee (DPCC) Invites Application for 26 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- NIFPHATT Invites Application for Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Invites Application for Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health Rehabilitation (NIMHR) Invites Application for Teaching, Non-Teaching Positions
- Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) Invites Application for Deputy Registrar and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT) Invites Application for Campus Director, Joint Director Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Technologist Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Rajiv Gandhi Centre Biotechnology (RGCB) Invites Application for Management Assistant and Various Posts
- Sainik School Jhunjhunu Invites Application for 13 Accountant and Various Posts