Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Invites Application for 10 Visiting Faculties Recruitment 2020
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Visiting Faculties
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Educational Qualification: A First class Engineering Degree or Masters Degree in Computer Science /Electronics and Communication/ Electrical with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University.
Experience: Minimum 03 years for BE/B. Tech applicants or 01 year for M.E/ M. Tech applicants; relevant experience in Training & Development of new projects in the respective domains as mentioned at Table-1.
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates have to apply ON-LINE by visiting our website: “www.ecil.co.in” by selecting ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’. The on-line application process will be operational from 04.07.2020 (1400 hrs.) to 25.07.2020(1400 hrs.).
Published on: 11th July 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is under Department of Atomic Energy (India). It was established in the year 1967 at Hyderabad. ECIL focuses on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). Electronics Corporation of India Limited also supports other sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Paramilitary Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal. ECIL produces products for Nuclear, Defence and Commercial Sector. Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Artisan, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Hindi Translator Cum Computer Operator, Senior Artisan, Junior Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Accounts Manager/ Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Manager, Engineer (Mechanical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in ITI in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation; Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in CSE/CSIT, MCA; Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation, Degree in Hindi with a Diploma in Translation, CA/ICWA, qualified Chartered/Cost Accountant, Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Visiting Faculties: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Visiting Faculties?
The Payscale is as follows Visiting Faculties: INR300,
When can I can apply for Visiting Faculties job at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ECIL Post, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th July, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Visiting Faculties, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th July, 2020
- Kalyani University Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NPCC Invites Application for 4 Site Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Energy Research & Management Institute (GERMI) Invites Application for Manager, Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Department of School Education Punjab (DGSE Punjab) Invites Application for 6635 ETT Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Panchayati Raj Department Uttar Pradesh Invites Application for 58189 Panchayat Assistant, Accountant cum DEO Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Kamptee Invites Application for Ward Servant and Various Posts
- Satyawati College (Evening) Invites Application for Librarian and Various Posts
- JNARDDC Invites Application for Scientific Assistant, Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Store Keeper and Various Posts
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Teaching Associate Recruitment 2021
- LBSNAA Invites Application for Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Museum of Natural History (NMNH) Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021