ECIL Invites Application for 243 ITI Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment 2021
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of ITI Trade Apprenticeship
ITI Trade Apprenticeship
Electronics Corporation Of India Limited, Corporate Learning & Development Centre (CLDC), Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL Hyderabad - 500062.
Number of Vacancy: 243 s Posts
|ECIL Announced Job Notification For 243 Vacancies - Read More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||ITI Trade Apprenticeship|
|Total Vacancy||243 Posts|
|Age Limit||Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14.10.2021. Upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 and for SC/ST 30 years.|
|Salary||7700 - 8050(Per Month)|
|Posted on||02 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||16 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
7700 - 8050(Per Month)
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than 18 Years of age as on 14.10.2021. Upper age limit for General Candidates is 25 Years, for OBC 28 and for SC/ST 30 years.
1. The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
2. Documents verification will be from 20.09.2021 to 25.09.2021 and exact date will be intimated by email to short listed candidates in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for documents verification within short notice.
How to Apply:
1. Venue Of Document Verification: Electronics Corporation Of India Limited, Corporate Learning & Development Centre (CLDC), Nalanda Complex, TIFR Road, ECIL Hyderabad – 500 062.
STEP:1 Interested candidates who possess the required educational qualification MUST first register themselves in the website of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) i.e www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
STEP:2 Subsequent to registration in the portal mentioned above, the interested eligible candidates shall submit the online application through ECIL website: “www.ecil.co.in” as per the details given under: Go to www.ecil.co.in select ‘Careers’ followed by ‘e-Recruitment’.
3. Candidates who have registered in MSDE apprenticeship portal are required to submit their online application through ECIL website as mentioned above.
4. Applications submitted on ECIL website shall only be accepted and considered. The on-line application process will be operational from 02.09.2021(1000 hrs.) 16.09.2021(1600 hrs.)
5. After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number. Please note down your application serial number, for all future references.
6. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for On-line registration. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non-selection at any stage.
7. The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case it is submitted with incorrect information. Further, if any other shortcoming is noticed (either at the instance of candidate or otherwise) even after Apprenticeship commencement, his/her apprenticeship will be liable for termination forthwith. The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number for all future correspondence.
8. The following documents shall be produced in original with a set of photo copies for verification along with self-attested photo copies.
a) On-line registered application form duly signed and with recent color passport size photo affixed.
b) All original certificates in support of MSDE Registration, his / her date of birth, identity (Govt. issued only like Aadhaar, Driving License, Passport etc.), qualification, latest caste & disability (PWD) certificates (wherever applicable)
if any along with a set of photo copies.
c) Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)/EWS, in the prescribed Proforma as hosted on carrers.ecil.co.in portal.
a) Before applying, candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he / she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post / Apprenticeship stated in the advertisement in all respects.
b) The Degree of Disability for PWD Candidates is 40% & above.
c) All qualifications should be from Indian Institutes recognized by Appropriate Statutory Authority.
d) Only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
e) The application is liable for rejection at any stage of recruitment process in case of suppression of facts/ furnishing of false information.
f) For queries, candidates may visit the online link in ECIL website and go through the ‘Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)’ section.
g) The candidate has to quote his/her system generated application number allotted for all future correspondence.
h) All future correspondence would be through E-mail ID, furnished by the applicant in the on-line application form.
i) ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge/ modify the selection process, if need arises, without assigning any reason.
j) ECIL reserves the right to increase or decrease the notified vacancies /seats based on need.
k) Any Legal proceeding in respect of any matter / claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and / or any application in response thereto can be instituted only in the jurisdiction limited to Courts at Medchal-Malkajgiri District, Telangana State.
l) ECIL will not be responsible for Net-work / Internet related difficulties/issues.
m)Canvassing in any form will result in immediate rejection of application.
n) Candidates who have already undergone or who are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprenticeship Act 1961 in any Government or PSU or Private Organization are not eligible to apply.
o) Candidates selected for training will not be allowed to withdraw from training except for reasons which are beyond their control. Before commencement of the training, the candidates will have to execute a Contract of Apprenticeship. Those who absent themselves are liable to refund the whole cost of their training as well as the amount received as stipend as determined by the Central Apprenticeship Advisor.
p) Every apprentice who had completed the period of training will have to undergo a test to be conducted by the National Council for Training in vocational trade to determine his/her proficiency in the designated trade. Only on passing the test, a certificate of Proficiency in the trade would be issued by the National Council.
q) The engagement and training are strictly in compliance with the provision of the Apprenticeship Act 1961 and there is no obligation for employment of Apprentices on completion of their training.
r) The Apprentice after completion of the training shall have no right to claim any employment in ECIL.
Published on: 02 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several 'firsts' in these fields prominent among them being country's
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is under Department of Atomic Energy (India). It was established in the year 1967 at Hyderabad. ECIL focuses on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). Electronics Corporation of India Limited also supports other sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Paramilitary Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal. ECIL produces products for Nuclear, Defence and Commercial Sector. Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Artisan, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Hindi Translator Cum Computer Operator, Senior Artisan, Junior Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Accounts Manager/ Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Manager, Engineer (Mechanical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in ITI in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation; Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in CSE/CSIT, MCA; Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation, Degree in Hindi with a Diploma in Translation, CA/ICWA, qualified Chartered/Cost Accountant, Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 243 vacancies in total. ITI Trade Apprenticeship: 243 s Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for ITI Trade Apprenticeship, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows ITI Trade Apprenticeship: INR 7700 - 8050(Per Month),
When can I can apply for ITI Trade Apprenticeship, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ECIL, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for ITI Trade Apprenticeship, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th September, 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Consultant Data Analytic Recruitment 2021