ECIL Invites Application for 14 Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Officer
-, Udhampur, Kapurthala, Lucknow, Hyderabad, - Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 14 Posts
|ECIL Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||14 Posts|
|Job Locations||Udhampur, Kapurthala, Lucknow, Hyderabad|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit as on 31/08/2021: 30 years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Oct, 2021|
a) Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.1): A First class Engineering Degree in Electronics and Communication (Electronics & Electrical / Electronics & Instrumentation disciplines also considered, if possess relevant experience) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with one-year post qualification experience in the field of Communication Systems like VSAT, Radio Frequency (RF), Basic concepts in Networking, Exposure on Operating Systems i.e. Linux, Linx etc.
b) Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.2): A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of JAVA SCRIPT, Node JS, HTML, REACT JS and other web technologies.
c) Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.3): A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution /University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of testing and debugging of embedded systems.
d) Technical Officer on Contract (Cat.4): A First-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/ University with minimum one-year post qualification experience in the field of DBMs like MS SQL, My sQL and Operating systems viz. Linux/Cent.
Age Limit: Upper age limit as on 31/08/2021: 30 years
1. After successful on-line registration, candidates will be shortlisted in order of merit in the ratios of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech. & one year post qualification relevant experience. Such candidates will be called for Virtual Interview and recommendations wll be made based on performance in the interview & relevant experience. Recommended candidates will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification.
2. Date of interview & document verification will be intimated to shortlisted candidates by an email communication and candidates are required to attend the Virtual Interview within short notice.
3. Date & time of Virtual Interview will be hosted in our website and a separate communication will be sent to the shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply:
1. Eligible candidates have to apply on-line by visiting our website "www.ecil.co.in" (Main Page - Careers- e-Recruitment). The on-line application process will be operational from 28/09/2021 (14.00 hrs.) to 06/10/2021 (16.00 hrs.).
2. Candidate should furnish actual information/data while filling on-line application form and must produce the supporting document during verification. If fail to do so, the candidature shall be rejected at any stage of recruitment process.
3. The post-qualification experience is one of the main criteria in shortlisting the suitable candidates. Hence, applicants are requested to furnish their experience particulars (Post, Company Name, Skills & Roles and responsibilities etc.) in detailed manner. On-line applications with incomplete information shall not be considered for further evaluation.
4. After applying on-line & successful registration, the candidate is required to take the print of registered on-line application form and retain for future reference without fail. The candidate can take re-print of his/her registered on-line application form before the last date for on-lin registration.
5. There will be no separate communication to any candidate on their non‐selection at any stage.
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several 'firsts' in these fields prominent among them being country's
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is under Department of Atomic Energy (India). It was established in the year 1967 at Hyderabad. ECIL focuses on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). Electronics Corporation of India Limited also supports other sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Paramilitary Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal. ECIL produces products for Nuclear, Defence and Commercial Sector. Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Artisan, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Hindi Translator Cum Computer Operator, Senior Artisan, Junior Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Accounts Manager/ Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Manager, Engineer (Mechanical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in ITI in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation; Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in CSE/CSIT, MCA; Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation, Degree in Hindi with a Diploma in Translation, CA/ICWA, qualified Chartered/Cost Accountant, Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 14 vacancies in total. Technical Officer: 14 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Officer: INR 23000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Technical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Udhampur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021