Govt Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
ECIL Recruitment 2021 at ecil.gov.in. Latest Job: Electronics Corporation of India Limited Invites Application for Junior Artisan Recruitment 2021.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Invites Application for Junior Artisan Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Artisan
Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts
|ECIL Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Artisan|
|Total Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit as on 31/10/2021: 25 yrs.|
|Experience||1 - 4 years|
|Posted on||24 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for the following position purely on fixed tenure contract basis, for a period of One Year (extendable up to four years including the initial term, depending on project requirements & satisfactory performance of the candidate) to work at Zonal Office / Sites / Customer premises for various project requirements:
1. Name of the Post: Junior artisan on Contract
2. No. of posts: 05 Rawatbhata (Kota)
3. Consolidated contract Pay: ₹ 18,564 pm
4. Qualification & Experience (Exp. As On 31/10/2021):
Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trades of Electronics / Computers / Instrumentation/Radio & TV with minimum one‐year post qualification experience in the field of Testing & Maintenance of Computers / Electronics / Communication Gadgets.
Age Limit: Upper age limit as on 31/10/2021: 25 yrs.
1. Candidates will be allowed only after registration at Zonal Office (on mentioned walk-in date) & successful completion of the document verification. The selection will be based on performance in the Personal Interview for ‘Technical Officer on Contract’ posts; Written Test and Trade Test for ‘Scientific Assistant-A on Contract’ & ‘Junior Artisan on Contract’ posts.
2. Final recommendations will be made based on the performance and purely on merit basis.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may download the Application Form from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and should report at 10:00 hrs. at the venue with duly filled in application along with the following original certificates & a set of self-attested photocopies:
a. Duly filled in Application Form (available in website against the advertisement)
b. SSC certificate or School leaving certificate as Date of birth proof;
c. Identity proof (Govt. issued only; Aadhar, Passport etc.) & recent p/p size color photograph;
d. Documents in support of Qualification (SSC, Intermediate/ITI/Diploma, B.Tech./B.E. Certificates along with Marks memo, as applicable);
e. CGPA conversion certificate from institution/university, if any;
f. Experience certificate from previous employment (Appointment Order & recent pay slips, if working);
g. Category Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy layer) & EWS in the prescribed proforma as per Government guidelines;A valid certificate with respect to Persons with Disabilities (PwD); Discharge certificate in case of Exservicemen; Relevant certificate, if claiming age relaxation as candidate from J&K; if any.
Selection date & venue details:'
1. Mumbai & Tarapur, Kaiga - 04/12/2021 - # 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai - 400 028 - No. 1/1, 2nd floor, LIC Building, Sampige Road, Malleswaram, Bengaluru - 560 003.
2. Rawatbhata (for SAA-C & JA-C) - 02/12/2021 - D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028
3. Rawatbhata & New Delhi (for TO-C) - 04/12/2021 - D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028
4. Kolkata - 02/12/2021 - Apeejay House, 4th Floor, 15-Park Street, Kolkata - 700016.
Published on: 24 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
About Electronics Corporation of India Limited
ECIL was setup under the Department of Atomic Energy on 11th April, 1967 with a view to generate a strong indigenous capability in the field of professional grade electronics. The initial accent was on total self-reliance and ECIL was engaged in the Design, Development, Manufacture and Marketing of several products with emphasis on three technology lines viz. Computers, Control Systems and Communications. Over the years, ECIL pioneered the development of various complex electronics products without any external technological help and scored several 'firsts' in these fields prominent among them being country's
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is under Department of Atomic Energy (India). It was established in the year 1967 at Hyderabad. ECIL focuses on indigenous Nuclear energy, space and Defence sectors. ECIL also has presence in indigenous Electronic Security, Communications, Networking and e-governance domains. Electronics Corporation of India Limited has partnerships with nuclear energy establishments of India, particularly Bhabha Atomic Research Center (BARC), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) and Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR). Electronics Corporation of India Limited also supports other sectors such as indigenous Defence (Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO)), Space (Department of Space (India))Civil Aviation, Information and Broadcasting, Telecommunications, Insurance, Banking, Police and Paramilitary Forces, Oil and Gas, Power, Space Education, Health, Agriculture, Steel and Coal. ECIL produces products for Nuclear, Defence and Commercial Sector. Electronics Corporation of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Junior Artisan, Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Hindi Translator Cum Computer Operator, Senior Artisan, Junior Technical Officer, Accounts Officer, Accounts Manager/ Senior Accounts Officer, Senior Manager, Engineer (Mechanical). Interested candidates can pursue courses in ITI in the trades of Electronics / Electrical / Computers / Instrumentation; Engineering Degree (BE/B.Tech) in CSE/CSIT, MCA; Diploma in Engineering in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics & Instrumentation, Degree in Hindi with a Diploma in Translation, CA/ICWA, qualified Chartered/Cost Accountant, Graduate Engineer in Mechanical Engineering, for a great career at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 5 vacancies in total. Junior Artisan: 5 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Artisan, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Artisan: INR 18564(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Artisan, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Electronics Corporation of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Kota, Rajasthan Last Date:02 December 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 5 Posts ECIL Walkin 2021 ECIL Walkin 2021 Recruitment 2021 Details Job Role Junior Artisan Education Requirement Total Vacancy 5 Posts Job Locations Kota Age Limit Upper age limit as on 31/10/2021: 25 yrs. Experience 1 - 4 years Salary 18564(Per Month) Posted on 24 Nov
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Artisan, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 2nd December, 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Management Jammu (IIM Jammu) Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 3 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad (IGM Hyderabad) Invites Application for 8 Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- India Government Mint Hyderabad Invites Application for 4 Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for 5 Craftsman Recruitment 2021
- 1 Signal Training Centre Invites Application for 7 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Composite Regional Centre Nagpur (CRC Nagpur) Invites Application for Administrative Officer Recruitment 2021
- Satyawati College (Evening) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021
- Kamala Nehru College (KNC) Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021