Govt Election Commission of India (ECI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Election Commission of India Recruitment 2021-2022 eci.gov.in ECI Jobs. Latest Job: Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2020.
Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Assistant Section Officer Recruitment 2020
Vacancy Circular No: 181/1/2020 (Requisition)
Election Commission of India (ECI)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
Assistant Section Officer (ASO)
Ashoka Road, New Delhi, 110001 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 8 Posts
a) (i) Holding analogous posts on regular basis; or (ii) With five years regular service in posts in Level 4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100/-) of the Pay Matrix and;
b) Having two years' experience in establishment or election matters.
44900-142400/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested persons and whose services can be spared immediately by their parent office may apply, through proper channel in prescribed format (Annexurel), to the undersigned latest by 29.10.2020.
Published on: 16th October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Election Commission of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Library and Information Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd November 2020||Ashoka Road, New Delhi|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO) - ( 8 Posts) Posts||29th October 2020||Ashoka Road, New Delhi|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO) - ( 5 Posts) Posts||25th September 2020||Ashoka Road, New Delhi|
|Library and Information Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||21st March 2019||Ashoka Road, New Delhi|
About Election Commission of India Recruitment
About Election Commission of India
The Election Commission was established in accordance with the Constitution on 25th January 1950, The Election Commission of India the superintendence, direction and control of the entire process for conduct of election to parliament and Legislature of every State and to the Office of president and vice President of India.
India is a Constitutional Democracy with a parliamentary System of Government and at the heart of the system is a commitment to hold regular free and fair election. These elections determine the composition of the government. The Election Commission Function following electoral system.
Indian Election-Scale of Operation / Constituency & Reservation of Seats / System of Election / Computerisation of Rolls / Elector’s Photo Identity Card / Voter Education / Scheduling the Election / Numbers of Candidates / Campaign / Election Petitions / Supervising Election / Election Observers / Counting of Votes / Media Coverage, etc.
Election Commission of India (ECI) offers recruitment for the posts of, Media Support Executive / Assistant Supporting Staff / Director (Law) / Assistant Law Officer / Assistant Project Officer / Executive Officer / Office Attendant / Accounts Officer / Administrative Officer / Stenographer / Steno Cum Typist / Lower Division Clerk / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 8 vacancies in total. Assistant Section Officer (ASO): 8 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Section Officer (ASO)?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Section Officer (ASO): INR44900,
When can I can apply for Assistant Section Officer (ASO) job at Election Commission of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ashoka Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Section Officer (ASO), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th October, 2020
- South Eastern Coalfields Limited (SECL) Invites Application for 86 Medical Executive Recruitment 2021
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Beed (KVK Beed) Invites Application for Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment 2021
- Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Invites Application for 88 Specialist, GDMO Recruitment 2021
- MIDHANI Invites Application for 6 Technician, Operator, Operative Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- IHM Bhopal Invites Application for 8 Teaching Associate and Various Posts
- Ministry Of Water Resources Invites Application for Financial Adviser Recruitment 2021
- FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals India Ltd (FAGMIL) Invites Application for 3 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- CIFNET Kochi Invites Application for Instructor (Electronics) Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for Scientist, Technical Officer, Section Officer Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) Invites Application for 2 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Amethi Invites Application for 15 TGT, Art Master and Various Posts