EPFO Invites Application for 25 Assistant Director Recruitment 2021
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Director
Number of Vacancy: 25 Posts
i. Officers of the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation/Central
ii. Government/State Government: holding analogous posts on regular basis; or with 03 years regular service in posts of Accounts Officer/Audit Officer in the Level-7 of the pay matrix [PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 with GP Rs. 4600 (pre- revised)] [Rs.7450-11500 (5th CPC)] or
iii. with 05 years regular service in the posts of Assistant Accounts Officer/Assistant Audit Officer in the Level-6 of the pay matrix [PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs. 4200/- (pre-revised)] [Rs.6500-10500 (5th CPC)]; or
iv. With 07 years regular service in the Level-6 of the pay matrix [PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800 with GP Rs. 4200/- (pre-revised)] [Rs. 5500-175-9000 (5th CPC)]; and Possessing the experience in Accounts /Audit of Public Funds.
v. Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other Organisation/Department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 4 years.
Age Limit: 56 Years
Selection will be based on Deputation Basis
How to Apply:
1. Willing and eligible officers may forward their applications neatly typed in the proforma given in and through proper channel in hard copy only and the application should reach the designated officer in HRM Division within 45 days from the date of advertisement.
2. A note shall also be added stating clearly how the candidate finds himself/herself suitable for the post.
3. The hard copy of the application through proper channel only should reach the EPFO, Head Office within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement by name to Shri Paritosh Kumar, Regional Provident Fund Commissioner-I (HRM), Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14 Bhikaji Cama Place, New DeIhi-110066.
4. Applications which are not received through proper channel and received after stipulated period will not be considered and will be rejected. It is to be noted that mere possession of the qualification does not entitle a candidate for appointment for the aforesaid posts.
5. The Employees' Provident Fund Organization reserves the right to reject any application without specifying any reason.
Published on: 13 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Deputy Director - ( 12 Posts) Posts||14th April 2021||14 Bhikaiji Cama Place, New Delhi|
|Chief Technology Officer CTO) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||14th April 2021|
|Assistant Director (Vigilance) - ( 25 Posts) Posts||31st October 2020||15, Bhikaji Cama Place|
|Social Security Assistant - ( 2189 Posts) Posts||21st July 2019||Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14- Bhikaji Cama Place|
|Assistant - ( 280 Posts) Posts||25th June 2019||Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14-Bhikaji Cama Place|
About Employees Provident Fund Organisation Recruitment
About Employees Provident Fund Organisation
EPFO is one of the World's largest Social Security Organisations in terms of clientele and the volume of financial transactions undertaken. At present it maintains 19.34 crore accounts (Annual Report 2016-17) pertaining to its members.
The Employees' Provident Fund came into existence with the promulgation of the Employees' Provident Funds Ordinance on the 15th November, 1951. It was replaced by the Employees' Provident Funds Act, 1952. The Employees' Provident Funds Bill was introduced in the Parliament as Bill Number 15 of the year 1952 as a Bill to provide for the institution of provident funds for employees in factories and other establishments. The Act is now referred as the Employees' Provident Funds & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 which extends to the whole of India. The Act and Schemes framed there under are administered by a tri-partite Board known as the Central Board of Trustees, Employees' Provident Fund,consisting of representatives of Government (Both Central and State), Employers, and Employees.
Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) was established on 4th March 1952. Its headquarters is located at New Delhi. EPFO administers a compulsory contributory Provident Fund Scheme, Pension Scheme and an Insurance Scheme. Employees Provident Fund Organisation has the dual role of being the enforcement agency to oversee the implementation of the EPF& MP Act and as a service provider for the covered beneficiaries in India. The Commissioners of the Organisation are given power for search and seizure of records, assessment of financial liability on the employer, levy of damages, attachment and auction of a defaulter's property, prosecution and arrest and detention in civil prison. Employees Provident Fund Organisation recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Dy Director, Assistant Director, Assistant Audit Officer, Auditor, Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Electrical), Deputy Director (Vigilance), Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical), Chief Engineer, Director (Information Services), Deputy Director (Information Services), Assistant Director (Information Services), Assistant Research Officer, Audit Officer, Welfare Officer, Junior Analyst, Research Assistant, Assistant Director (Official Language). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Master Degree in Computer Application/Computer Science or M.Tech or BE/B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology, Masters Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at degree level, for a great career at Employees Provident Fund Organisation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 25 vacancies in total. Assistant Director: 25 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Director: INR NA,
When can I can apply for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees Provident Fund Organisation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, New DeIhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Director, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd October, 2021
- Indian Bank Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Visiting/Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 15 Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
- Post Office Invites Application for 19 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Department Of Posts Invites Application for 12 Postman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Urban Affairs (NIUA) Invites Application for Senior Subject Matter Expert Recruitment 2021
- THSTI Invites Application for Senior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 4 Account Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BOB Financial Invites Application for Assistant Manager/ Senior Officer Recruitment 2021
- RDD Jharkhand Invites Application for 40 Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021