ESIC Hospital Delhi Invites Application for Specialist Recruitment 2021
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
invites applications for recruitment of Full Time Contractual Specialist
Full Time Contractual Specialist
Okhla, New Delhi, 110020 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
|ESIC Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Full Time Contractual Specialist|
|Education Requirement||PG Diploma, MS/MD|
|Total Vacancy||3 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Not exceeding 45 years as on 27/08/2021 (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rule).|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Salary||112000 - 129000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS with Post Graduate degree/diploma in concerned speciality from a recognized University with 3 years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Degree or 5 Years experience after acquiring the Post Graduate Diploma and registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
112000 - 129000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years as on 27/08/2021 (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rule).
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Walk-in-interview on 27/08/2021 Reporting time 9:00AM to 11:00AM
2. Interested candidates may appear for interview with attested photocopies of Matriculation certificate, proof of age, Caste Certificate, MBBS, Diploma/Degree certificate, attempt certificate of MBBS & Diploma/PG, valid DMC/MCI/State Registration Certificate & Experience Certificate, along with originals. Candidates should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with proof of residence. Proforma/application form is appended below.
Published on: 19 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Full Time Contractual Specialist: 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Full Time Contractual Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Full Time Contractual Specialist: INR 112000 - 129000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Full Time Contractual Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Okhla, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Full Time Contractual Specialist, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th August, 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021