ESIC Medical College and Hospital Faridabad Invites Application for Super Specialist Recruitment 2021
ESIC Medical College and Hospital Faridabad
invites applications for recruitment of Contractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists
Contractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists
-, Faridabad, - Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 17 Posts
|Contractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists Jobs in Faridabad at ESIC Medical College and Hospital, Faridabad - Apply Now Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Contractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists|
|Education Requirement||MBBS,DNB,PG Diploma,MS/MD,M.Ch,DM|
|Total Vacancy||17 Posts|
|Age Limit||Full/Part Time Super Specialists: Not more than 67 Years. Empanelment (Case to case basis): Not more than 70 Years|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Salary||100000 - 240000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||07 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS, DNB, PG Diploma, MS/MD, M.Ch, DM
100000 - 240000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Full/Part Time Super Specialists: Not more than 67 Years. Empanelment (Case to case basis): Not more than 70 Years
a) The selection will be made on the basis of performance of the candidate in interview before the selection Board.
b) Result will be communicated through e-mail/sms and will be displayed on web-site.
c) Selected candidates will have to join immediately after receipt of offer of Appointment.
How to Apply:
1. The eligible and desirous medical professionals, along with their application form filled properly in prescribed Performa and acceptance of offer should appear for a walk-in interview on the appointed date and time at Office of Dean, ESIC Medical College and Hospital, NH3, NIT Faridabad.
2. The application form is available on the website www.esic.nic.in
3. They should bring two recent passport size photographs along with one set of attested photocopies and originals of testimonials in support of their date of birth, educational qualification, professional qualification, registration of medical council and experience.
4. Walk-In-lnterview on 14/09/2021
a) Mere submission of application does not confer any right to the candidate to be interviewed.
b) Application should be submitted in the prescribed format only. The applications found to be incomplete will be summarily rejected.
c) Wrong declarations/submission of false information or any other action contrary to law shall lead to cancellation of the candidature at any stage.
d) Opportunity of interview given to candidates will be on provisional basis.
e) No Forms will be accepted after 10:00 am under any circumstances. The interviews shall be conducted at Dean Office, Esic Medical College, Nh -3, Nit, Faridabad. However, ESIC reserves the right to change the centre, if needed.
Published on: 08 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment for following posts:
About Employees State Insurance Corporation Recruitment
About Employees State Insurance Corporation
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc. The legislation on creation and development of a fool proof multi-dimensional Social Security system, when the country's economy was in a very fledgling state was obviously a remarkable gesture towards the socio economic amelioration of a workface though limited in number and geographic distribution. India, notwithstanding, thus, took the lead in providing organized social protection to the working class through statutory provisions.
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a self financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. According to this scheme employees earning Rs 15000 or less / month, employer will contribute 4.75 % and employee contributes 1.75 %, total share 6.5 %. The Employee State Insurance corporation was enacted in 1948. Employees State Insurance Corporation provides medical and cash benefits to the employees and their family through its large network of branch offices, dispensaries and hospitals throughout India. It is now applicable to all establishment having 10 or more workers. Employees State Insurance Corporation recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Senior Residents (General Medicine, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Anesthesia, OBG & Radio Diagnosis), Specialists (Radiologist, ENT Surgeon, Cardiologist, Physician, Surgeon, Ortho Surgeon, Paediatrician, Anaesthetist, Pathologist, Ophthalmologist Gynaecologist), Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Assistant Executive Engineer, Senior Resident & Doctors. Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS with PG Degree, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree MD, P.G. Degree, BE/B.Tech degree in Electrical Engineering, for a great career at Employees State Insurance Corporation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 17 vacancies in total. Contractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists: 17 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Contractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Contractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists: INR 100000 - 240000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Contractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Employees State Insurance Corporation
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Faridabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Contractual Empanelment / Part Time/ Full Time Super Specialists, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th September, 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- District Court Dhenkanal Invites Application for 4 Stenographer Grade III Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Architect/ Urban Designer Recruitment 2021
- Konkan Railway Invites Application for 139 Trainee Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- RLDA Invites Application for Material And Specification Expert Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for Chief Architect Planner Recruitment 2021
- Rail Land Development Authority (RLDA) Invites Application for MEP Expert Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Mumbai Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre NE Region Invites Application for Project Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- IIPS Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow / Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- TNCSC Invites Application for 296 Security / Watchman Recruitment 2021